SiouxSports.com Forum

COMMITTED UND Recruits

AZSIOUX

That many first rounders is playing with fire. They'll get burned by one of them.

with all those players it wouldn't matter. Plug in a late bloomer if need be. They are stacked. Amazing recruiting no matter how rare it is to get that many elite guys at once 

• Upvote 1

Agreed.  But what they're doing now is what we were doing in the mid 2000's.  Sometimes we need to take the blinders off and appreciate what other schools are doing as well. :)

Quinn is doing a fine job as a recruiter so far.

I know, I agree. That's why I said "too". I've never been shy of giving people credit when it's due. I'm going to be very happy to watch three first rounders play on one line together next year :)

I know, I agree. That's why I said "too". I've never been shy of giving people credit when it's due. I'm going to be very happy to watch three first rounders play on one line together next year :)

Check my smiley.  I have posted similar comments and other posters have been quick to get defensive and revert back to UND.  Not saying you were doing this but it was the first response to my post.  Just saying.  :)

That many first rounders is playing with fire. They'll get burned by one of them.

It boils down to whether they can get it done or not.  If they get it done, everything is great, if not, they basically have nobody that becomes a Senior from that class and don't have that upper class leadership that is so invaluable.  Trying to think of a first round pick playing college right now that I would take over having a Drake Caggiula.  Sometimes freshmen don't learn fast enough that you need to bring it every game.  Like I said, it certainly will be interesting to see how it all pans out for BU.  

It boils down to whether they can get it done or not.  If they get it done, everything is great, if not, they basically have nobody that becomes a Senior from that class and don't have that upper class leadership that is so invaluable.  Trying to think of a first round pick playing college right now that I would take over having a Drake Caggiula.  Sometimes freshmen don't learn fast enough that you need to bring it every game.  Like I said, it certainly will be interesting to see how it all pans out for BU.  

This is going to pull gfhockey out of the woodshed.....but define "get it done: :)

Based on how in the past you've used the BC/Jerry York argument against UND/Hakstol, I'm assuming you just confused BU with BC? Or maybe you're just drunk already?  Day off today? :lol:

Exactly....and fsfl also???  Who has more "nattys" boys, BC BU, (which ever you're bragging about) or UND? Not sure what anyone is bitching about but the Sioux recruit pretty dam nice if you ask me!

Zach Yon with the final goal in the shootout for the Force last night against Sioux Falls.  The Force outshot SF badly (I remember it being about 43-25 at one point), but SF scored with the extra attacker with 25 seconds left to get to OT, then the shootout.

Yon has been picking it up big time over the last 10 games or so.  Such a great idea to play that extra year of juniors.  He'll come in ready to contribute next year.

Maybe Nick Schmaltz :D

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...