SiouxSports.com Forum

Denver Pioneers Come To the Ralph

The Whistler

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I like this quote from Chambers:

The Badgers' lively student section undoubtedly made it a difficult place to play for the Pioneers. But the atmosphere in Madison will be considered tame compared with the expected antics that will unfold this weekend against North Dakota in Grand Forks.

To this I say: YOU BETCHA!!!

to this I say, F*@# the Pios.

I heard both Hextall and Knight will be able to play this weekend. Nothing about Chay.....as usual.

Wow, that would be huge if true!

Both Hextall and Knight were ramping up their play when their injuries happened.

I wonder if Hextall worked extra hard to get back in time specifically for this series...he does love Gwoz. :angry:

I'm guessing we're reaching that point very soon about Chay's season...if he doesn't come back by the SCSU series (after the bye week), I would bet he is done for the year. Then we can just hope that he recovers fully and applies for the medical hardship.

I wonder if Hextall worked extra hard to get back in time specifically for this series...he does love Gwoz. :angry:

I'm guessing we're reaching that point very soon about Chay's season...if he doesn't come back by the SCSU series (after the bye week), I would bet he is done for the year.

If true Hexy can/will play this weekend, I'll set the over/under being 15:15 of the 2nd period in Sat. game that Goerge goes absolutely nuts over something Hexy says or does! :p

Totally agree on Chay. If he can't go this week, I think his last chance to get back into this season is at SCSU as well.

Wow, that would be huge if true!

Both Hextall and Knight were ramping up their play when their injuries happened.

I'm guessing we're reaching that point very soon about Chay's season...if he doesn't come back by the SCSU series (after the bye week), I would bet he is done for the year. Then we can just hope that he recovers fully and applies for the medical hardship.

No need to guess. Coach Hakstol's father-in-law said basically that Feb. 1st was the "drop dead date" with Genoway back when the Sioux were at the tourney in Hoffman Estates, Ill. That's next week already. 2010 is FLYING by...

No need to guess. Coach Hakstol's father-in-law said basically that Feb. 1st was the "drop dead date" with Genoway back when the Sioux were at the tourney in Hoffman Estates, Ill. That's next week already. 2010 is FLYING by...

yep and I don't see him lacing up the skates anytime soon. he even made reference last week on the coach's show that he can't really do any exercise. we can only hope he fully recovers and chooses to come back next year.

Some of you are goint a little overboard about speculation.

People speculate that Chay is guaranteed to be healthy for next year when in reality he may never be healthy enough to play again.

Until Knight and Hexy are seen skating on my tv, I anticipate them being out.

Some of you are goint a little overboard about speculation.

People speculate that Chay is guaranteed to be healthy for next year when in reality he may never be healthy enough to play again.

Until Knight and Hexy are seen skating on my tv, I anticipate them being out.

yeah, i haven't seen anything saying they will, or even might, be back this weekend. i mean, other than the post on this site, but i responded to that post asking where the poster heard that and he/she has not responded with an answer. perhaps he/she just hasn't seen my post, but more likely it was either wishful thinking or a drive-by prank post.

we'll see in a couple days what the real story is.

we'll see in a couple days what the real story is.

We'll probably know later today after the Wed media day update from Brad.

If Hextall or Knight are even close to playing this weekend, then I'm guessing that they would be practicing already, so Brad would let us know.

We'll probably know later today after the Wed media day update from Brad.

If Hextall or Knight are even close to playing this weekend, then I'm guessing that they would be practicing already, so Brad would let us know.

WE might know in about 1 1/2 hours...