SiouxSports.com Forum

Denver Pioneers Come To the Ralph

The Whistler

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Prediction - Sioux sweep (even if we tie one night, it's still a sweep, according to Mlps Strib :lol: ) - Fienhage fights !!

rather see a forward fight :ohmy: at least we have a extra forward who has seen gametime and we cant say that about the D and hill

these are going to be great games! go sioux

rather see a forward fight :ohmy: at least we have a extra forward who has seen gametime and we cant say that about the D and hill

these are going to be great games! go sioux

Mike Chambers would soil himself if the Sioux and Pioneers got into a Donnybrook especially with the way he slobbers all over the "Halo Pioneers."

I can bet that will be discussed at the WCHA meetings after the season is over.

Why? It's a problem from the top down and has been for literally decades. We will continue to live with it, watch it, and whine about it on the internet. The situation isn't changing anytime soon.

Why? It's a problem from the top down and has been for literally decades. We will continue to live with it, watch it, and whine about it on the internet. The situation isn't changing anytime soon.

that is probably true :ohmy: go sioux!

Wasn't his problem that the Sioux had had several PP in a row? Maybe I'm mistaken.

Apparently there was a memo that stated that UND is the only team can have penalties called against them when they play the Pioneers.

Gwoz aka the Dasher Troll is a Moron. I also think he is pompous, smug, condescending and arrogant. Other than that he is a great guy.

Agree that if UND gets 3 (+) goals each night, they'll get points in both games.

Will that happen??? We are not exactly lighting it up.

I still think it's going to take 3 goals tonight to get us a point or 2.