SiouxSports.com Forum

Gophers are they out of control?

Riverman

• Replies 347
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Saccetti gone.....CFB. WOW, I think there needs to be even stiffer penalties for these CFB calls. Getting booted the rest of the game is one thing, maybe they need to be out for the following game as well.

Stoa gone now too....CFB. WOW, what the hell is going on with these guys. :D

:lol:

two major cfb?? if they both were called... i guess tdon needs to take some control of his guys. are we having another goof meltdown?? whats the score? my daughter is watching monsters inc. and i am listening to sioux online.

2 of them within a matter of 2 minutes. Score is 2-0 Mavs. 10 to go in 2nd. Lucia lipjacking with the Maverick bench even. :D

No doubt from the pregame Lucia is after his players to stick up for teammates; their way of doing it, cfb's and other various after whistle attacks from behind or when an opponent is down and available to be jumped on. Lucia taunting the Mav bench when they kill the lengthy 5x3. This is one ugly team right now.

No doubt from the pregame Lucia is after his players to stick up for teammates; their way of doing it, cfb's and other various after whistle attacks from behind or when an opponent is down and available to be jumped on. Lucia taunting the Mav bench when they kill the lengthy 5x3. This is one ugly team right now.

Was he taunting them after the 5 on 3? I know he was sarcastically applauding them for some of the CFB penalties they got. I thought maybe he got sick of Juttings whining. :D

Was he taunting them after the 5 on 3? I know he was sarcastically applauding them for some of the CFB penalties they got. I thought maybe he got sick of Juttings whining. :D

That's the way Woog called it. Lucia hollered good job or great job a couple times at the Mav bench when they didn't score. Don't doubt it was in response to Jutting.

That's the way Woog called it. Lucia hollered good job or great job a couple times at the Mav bench when they didn't score. Don't doubt it was in response to Jutting.

Though Jutting is as annoying as Gwoz when it comes to jaw jacking the officials.

I didn't see it, but Woog just said the check from behind call on Stoa was not a good call. Said it was shoulder to shoulder and it took Minn's best shooter out of the game so shouldn't have been called! Anyone see it or have the video?

I thought the Stoa one was a bit weak. In slow mo it seemed like the MSU player dove headfirst into the boards.

I didn't see it, but Woog just said the check from behind call on Stoa was not a good call. Said it was shoulder to shoulder and it took Minn's best shooter out of the game so shouldn't have been called! Anyone see it or have the video?

I saw it and thought it was somewhat of a BS call.

looked like a cfb in live action to me, but replay showed it shoulder to shoulder, not a good call

Terrible call but couldn't happen to a better guy and team. :D

I have always respected Mankato (in recent yrs)- & think Zacharia is very good - They beat the Goophs in every phase of the game - all over the ice - Out Hustled them

will be a Fun series in a couple weeks

Actually if you go back and listen to the remote broadcast Wooger said on KFAN that MSU-M had a bunch of second tier goalies, I wounder if the fired up zach? The MSU-M team had some bad efforts until this weekend. I just hope the Sioux don't draw them in the WCHA playoffs. :D

You have to wonder if the refs got wind of that before the game?

Terrible call but couldn't happen to a better guy and team.

I didn't think it was bad enough for a game DQ - but I'm only a pro Ref. online :D