SiouxSports.com Forum

former players

schmidtdoggydog

Kristo having a nice start to his AHL season with 4-3-7 through 6 games.

But kreider got the call up today....I dont see kristo getting called till they can fit him on a top six line...I think with what they have invested in kreider and jt miller...hes going to have to force them to call him up and keep him....more like spot callups for injury full ins if needed otherwise just work on game and learn to dominate at the ahl level....I say he plays nhl hockey this year but itll be tough for him to earn a spor full time

Apparently he's already been called back up?

NYIslanders@NYIslanders 1h

#ISLES TRANSACTION NEWS: Forward Brock Nelson has been recalled from @TheSoundTigers - http://nyisl.es/q12ml

Retweeted by North Dakota MHockey

I don't know if it's negative, he was loaned. Also, because of the salary cap, teams will send a player on a two-way deal down for cap issues.

October 21: Brock Nelson was recalled from Bridgeport (AHL).

October 19: Brock Nelson was been loaned to Bridgeport (AHL)

But kreider got the call up today....I dont see kristo getting called till they can fit him on a top six line...I think with what they have invested in kreider and jt miller...hes going to have to force them to call him up and keep him....more like spot callups for injury full ins if needed otherwise just work on game and learn to dominate at the ahl level....I say he plays nhl hockey this year but itll be tough for him to earn a spor full time

Wow, I bet Kreider is happy he left college early?

Apparently he's already been called back up?

NYIslanders@NYIslanders 1h

#ISLES TRANSACTION NEWS: Forward Brock Nelson has been recalled from @TheSoundTigers - http://nyisl.es/q12ml

Retweeted by North Dakota MHockey

I don't know if it's negative, he was loaned. Also, because of the salary cap, teams will send a player on a two-way deal down for cap issues.

October 21: Brock Nelson was recalled from Bridgeport (AHL).

October 19: Brock Nelson was been loaned to Bridgeport (AHL)

Yup it looks like just a swing down to get some ice time as he had been getting scratched a few times in NY.

He got some ice and played well one game and now back up, hopefully he can get it rolling .

• Upvote 1