SiouxSports.com Forum

former players

schmidtdoggydog

So Malone, Nelson and knight could all start in the show! Very cool, Kristo will get his chance at some point as well I'm sure some point for NYR.

Is Blood in the AHL? Just trying to think who's still up in camp with first games coming on the 1st. Darcy zajac still in njd camp?

So Malone, Nelson and knight could all start in the show! Very cool, Kristo will get his chance at some point as well I'm sure some point for NYR.

Is Blood in the AHL? Just trying to think who's still up in camp with first games coming on the 1st. Darcy zajac still in njd camp?

Darcy is in Albany, I think Blood is still in Ottawa as the Sens usually run a full camp into late September before paring it down to those competing for the final open NHL spots.

Darcy is in Albany, I think Blood is still in Ottawa as the Sens usually run a full camp into late September before paring it down to those competing for the final open NHL spots.

Thanks, hope Nelson, Knight and Malone get to crack it opening night! I'm assuming Blood goes down but I'm not sure on the Ottawa situation. Any others I'm missing that still have a chance?

Thanks, hope Nelson, Knight and Malone get to crack it opening night! I'm assuming Blood goes down but I'm not sure on the Ottawa situation. Any others I'm missing that still have a chance?

I'm too guessing Blood will end up in Binghamton. Last I heard, VandeVelde is still battling it out for a roster spot in Philly with two other forwards, one of which reportedly had a poor showing last night in their 4-1 loss to NJD.

Sounds like it's down to vandevelde and another forward for the last spot in Philly! Great showing for vv either way.

NHL

PARISE

TOEWS

OSHIE

PORTER

GREENE

FRATTIN

STAFFORD

ZAJAC

Still battling for spots although I think Nelson is a gem in the waiting for NYI

NELSON?

MALONE?

VANDEVELDE?

BLOOD?? as stated by ss poster here they have a full camp down to the wire so I'm guessing AHL for BB

Just missing opening roster but good camps and should see NHL action this season

KNIGHT

KRISTO

MACWILLIAM

Any news on Brian Lee and Matt Smaby and where they start the season?

Sounds like it's down to vandevelde and another forward for the last spot in Philly! Great showing for vv either way.

NHL

PARISE

TOEWS

OSHIE

PORTER

GREENE

FRATTIN

STAFFORD

ZAJAC

Still battling for spots although I think Nelson is a gem in the waiting for NYI

NELSON?

MALONE?

VANDEVELDE?

BLOOD?? as stated by ss poster here they have a full camp down to the wire so I'm guessing AHL for BB

Just missing opening roster but good camps and should see NHL action this season

KNIGHT

KRISTO

MACWILLIAM

Any news on Brian Lee and Matt Smaby and where they start the season?

Lee is still in camp with Tampa Bay And listed on the full roster....so

Mac got called up the Leaf's last exhibition game. He got an assist and was named the third star!

I listened to a bit of the Leafs and Wings game on the radio on my way back to the shack last night and the announcers talked highly of Mac said his game is simple and he know's he not going to be a offensive contributor very often, but he brings a physical element to the game. I also heard his assist so, he's contributing.