MIKE COMMODORE (blue jackets)

RYAN BAYDA (hurricanes)

RYAN JOHNSON (canucks)

ZACH PARISE (devils)

TRAVIS ZAJAC (devils)

JONATHAN TOEWS (blackhawks)

FORMER SIOUX IN STANLEY CUP PLAYOFFS - ELIMINATED and STILL PLAYING

RYAN BAYDA (Huricanes)

I am hoping Bayda is eliminagted soon. Means my B's will move on.

I would love to see two original 6 teams in the stanley cup finals.

I am hoping Bayda is eliminagted soon. Means my B's will move on.

I would love to see two original 6 teams in the stanley cup finals.

Anyone who didn't watch the Jersey/Hurricanes series is now thinking maybe the Hurricanes have a shot, with this series against the Bruins. As in playoff college hockey, all that matters after making the playoffs, is the kind of hockey you're playing in the playoffs.

JPL fined :silly:

The ECHL announced Tuesday that it has fined Alaska Aces goalie Jean-Philippe Lamoureux an undisclosed amount under Rule 29 Supplemental Discipline for throwing a piece of Wranglers equipment into the crowd at Sullivan Arena during game 2 of the National Conference finals Sunday night.

Lamoureux received a 10-minute misconduct for his actions during the third period scrum.

The Aces went on to win that game 4-1 and take a 2-0 lead in the series.

jpl

Anyone who didn't watch the Jersey/Hurricanes series is now thinking maybe the Hurricanes have a shot, with this series against the Bruins. As in playoff college hockey, all that matters after making the playoffs, is the kind of hockey you're playing in the playoffs.

Now we are off to game 7 in Boston.

JPL fined :silly:

The ECHL announced Tuesday that it has fined Alaska Aces goalie Jean-Philippe Lamoureux an undisclosed amount under Rule 29 Supplemental Discipline for throwing a piece of Wranglers equipment into the crowd at Sullivan Arena during game 2 of the National Conference finals Sunday night.

Lamoureux received a 10-minute misconduct for his actions during the third period scrum.

The Aces went on to win that game 4-1 and take a 2-0 lead in the series.

jpl

I saw that, it kinda makes me want to find a video of the scrum to see what went on besides that. Also, what equipment it was.

I saw that, it kinda makes me want to find a video of the scrum to see what went on besides that. Also, what equipment it was.

Reading the comments it sounds like JP took exception to being run and threw the players stick into the crowd. Would be funny to watch.

Think you need to put aside your loyalties and hope for a Carolina/Chicago final, to insure a former Sioux hoists the Cup :silly:

I think Boston is going to win this series and dispose of the Pens.

Run and slew footed in the same game....make that 3-0 in the series for Alaska.

JPL is a gamer and he would stand for being run. Good for him. Too bad there isn't a video of this incident.

Actually if you run his name on YouTube maybe someone has put it up.

JPL is a gamer and he would stand for being run. Good for him. Too bad there isn't a video of this incident.

Actually if you run his name on YouTube maybe someone has put it up.

Not as of yesterday, i also ran Alaska Aces to see if it would pop up. You would think that someone would have it....or maybe that is just Sioux fans? :silly:

Not as of yesterday, i also ran Alaska Aces to see if it would pop up. You would think that someone would have it....or maybe that is just Sioux fans? :silly:

Hopefully someone has it and will post it up. :D

Twice in their history the Pens have faced Boston in the conference finals. Twice in their history the Pens have won the Stanley Cup... BOTH times after disposing of the Bruins in the conference finals. History has taught us that when the Pens and Bruins meet up in the conference finals, the Penguins win every time :silly: .

So... how confident are you? Confident enough to place a friendly wager on the series? If the Bruins win I have to display Cam Neely in my avatar for a year... if the Pens win you have to display Ulf Samuelsson in your avatar for a year. Are you that confident?

This time we don't have to worry about a dirty Swede kneeing one of our players. This time we have a better teams.

First things first dispose of the Whalercanes.

Twice in their history the Pens have faced Boston in the conference finals. Twice in their history the Pens have won the Stanley Cup... BOTH times after disposing of the Bruins in the conference finals. History has taught us that when the Pens and Bruins meet up in the conference finals, the Penguins win every time :silly: .

So... how confident are you? Confident enough to place a friendly wager on the series? If the Bruins win I have to display Cam Neely in my avatar for a year... if the Pens win you have to display Ulf Samuelsson in your avatar for a year. Are you that confident?

I am. However, I don't want to overlook Carolina tonight. Let's revisit this after tonight's game - if the B's win.

Fair enough. I will repost my offer later tonight or tomorrow if the Bruins win. If the Canes win it becomes a moot point and we can forget all about it.

I don't care if it's the Bruins or the Canes, either way I believe the Pens are going to the finals for a 2nd straight year. :silly:

I would love nothing more than to see the Bruins Beat the Pens lead by Cindy Crosby.

I would love nothing more than to see the Bruins Beat the Pens lead by Cindy Crosby.

cindy crosby :silly: cindy i stepped up in game 7 and the whole damn series crosby :) ill take my chances with the kid :D