SiouxSports.com Forum

Trupp to Play in Denver

CDog

Evan wanted to play this past weekend. Giving him two more weeks should be enough time to get him on the ice. Trupper will play and I can't wait. The man is one of our most dynamic players. I even like to think back to the Manitoba game where he made the diving stop on the breakaway.

Evan wanted to play this past weekend. Giving him two more weeks should be enough time to get him on the ice. Trupper will play and I can't wait. The man is one of our most dynamic players. I even like to think back to the Manitoba game where he made the diving stop on the breakaway.
That play right there I knew we had a great player.Lets hope he can add to that 5 game winning goals total.

Hooray for Trupp, it'll be great to see him shaking up The Can! The picture on the sports front page of Trupp at practice clearly shows that, while recuperating, he was not-grooming himself so as to become a member of our Mustache Mob. O, the beauty, the splendor, the wonder of that facial hair!

Word on the street in Denver is Trupp is NOT likely to play tomorrow. Not ruled out but not likely.

Hennesey was on with Dan Hammer a bit ago. He said that they have NOT decided as of yet and it would be determined after practice today. If he can't go at game speed today, he won't play tomorrow.

For whatever that is worth...

This is hearsay but.....I just got of the phone with my buddy in denver and he said trupper won the shootout @ the pepsi center this afternoon.

which doesnt mean he will play or not play. either way the sioux will be ready!