SiouxSports.com Forum

SIOUX vs PIONEERS

AZSIOUX

• Replies 588
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I thought Radke kind of played the role of "Superman". Instead of coming out of a phone booth, he came out of the locker room. He was obviously on his way to the locker room(great camera work FSSN), when he had to help out some of his outnumered teammates on the ice. Gwoz is really starting to piss me off.

Ironic that Gwoz, whose team tackled their way to an NCAA championship just a few short years ago, would now like to change things up and play gurl's hockey, albeit with less contact.

As Sic posted somewhere, why does the entire Denver bench go on the ice after the period ends, forcing the 3 remaining Sioux players to skate the gauntlet to get to their tunnel. Gwoz' obviously like his odds with the 4 on 1 vs. Trupp (or was it Genoway?) and 2 or 3 on 1 vs. Finley (aka the Gwoz "selective" code). Guess 1 on 1 (Radke vs. Vossberg) isn't fair in the land of Gwoz.

The good old boy network in Denver that Gwoz is whining to are the same ones that allowed Radke and Testuide to play on after a drop the gloves fight; either use the rules or be prepared for what happens when you don't.

Although I don't agree with those who don't believe fighting can serve a purpose in hockey, I can respect their point of view. What makes me sick are those that decry fighting, then when their guy fights and wins, stand up and cheer wildly. Seems to me there are a lot of Minnesota and Denver fans that live by that premise, yet there are few people left in their seats when their guy comes out on top. Gwoz conveniently forgets the biggest unwritten code in hockey, don't check someone into the boards when they are helpless, especially when it is known that the whistle is about to be blown anyway.

I was reading something on college hockey news and they said there might be more penalties from the fights that may come later today... any truth to this?

hasnt been decided yet, im sure college hockey news will follow up if there is any news

Although I don't agree with those who don't believe fighting can serve a purpose in hockey, I can respect their point of view. What makes me sick are those that decry fighting, then when their guy fights and wins, stand up and cheer wildly. Seems to me there are a lot of Minnesota and Denver fans that live by that premise, yet there are few people left in their seats when their guy comes out on top. Gwoz conveniently forgets the biggest unwritten code in hockey, don't check someone into the boards when they are helpless, especially when it is known that the whistle is about to be blown anyway.

the best part is gwoz with hi "code of conduct" crap hes spewing

their guy didnt take their helmet off, radke had to rip it off

heres some code of conduct for you gwoz, gordon getting his face beat in on the ground last season by your boy testwuide

DOES THIS REFRESH YOUR MEMORY GWOZ - this video below has to be the SIOUX's fault for sure. no other options :lol:

TESTWUIDE CLOCKING GORDON

BTW....anyone watch this see wheeler give a little push then skate away :lol: consistancy ;)

go find many gopher and denver fans and they will tell you this is bush league and has no place in hockey :D and then they go oh crap.................thats my team...we were just defending eachother

I think Gwoz was a little worried for his guy, no more no less. Radke had beaten him and then those last two looked like MMA finishing haymakers. It's a fine line and truthfully I'm shocked no DU player jumped Radke after Vossberg was thrown down.

So was Gwoz!

I think Gwoz was a little worried for his guy, no more no less. Radke had beaten him and then those last two looked like MMA finishing haymakers. It's a fine line and truthfully I'm shocked no DU player jumped Radke after Vossberg was thrown down.

he was going to go kimbo slice on him :lol:

just funny how gwoz brings out the conduct card when your boy gordon got hit while on the ice last season in the video shown above. which is it gwoz?

bottom line - radke and testwuide shouldnt have been broken up earlier and then this wouldnt have happened. review the tape and watch the ref watch the fight, they screwed this up by letting it get out of hand.

Woog sent me a text saying the same thing!! :lol:

another thing gwoz boy, you talk about code of conduct then why in the hell was vosbergs helmets on while he was trying to throw punches as radkes was off right away?? answer that?? oh yeah, radke had to throw punches with one hand and wrestle the guys helmet off with the other so he didnt break his hands? wheres the conduct there ya little weasel?

That is an excellent point!!!

That is an excellent point!!!

and i understand that radkes came off for you DU fans saying he didnt take his off and radke didnt throw it off but bottom line on that is IT WAS OFF and i know radke would have thrown it off as he proved that a period earlier when he did. vosberg may just have been scared and forgot but he didnt take it off and radkes was off.

also sick and tired of the crap being said all over regarding the sioux and fighting. it take 2 to fight and do we play more phyiscal than most teams if not all? the sioux sure do and thats fine, do we take more penalties? sure do but thats why there are refs to hand out panalties but the way people are talking about the sioux like they murder people is a f'n joke and getting comical. the sioux play physical, get over it. if you wana get cheap or fight if it comes down to it then the sioux are ready to go so like vosberg, you better be ready to go as well. the sioux stick up for their teammates and it shows.

heres why THE GWOZ is confusing everyone, during the 2nd period intermission after the fight, he stated he was very mad at his OWN TEAM for not helping their teammate when he got his azz kicked right?? so if another player came in then that would be the 3rd guy in right? well then he can shove his code on conduct up his own behind AGAIN going back to gordon getting socked by testwuide las seaon while lying on his back at mariucci, video above....just shut up gwoz, which is it gwoz the DU saint!!

As Sic posted somewhere, why does the entire Denver bench go on the ice after the period ends, forcing the 3 remaining Sioux players to skate the gauntlet to get to their tunnel.

http://board.uscho.com/showpost.php?p=3601...p;postcount=474

And for those who missed it ...

http://board.uscho.com/showpost.php?p=3600...p;postcount=463

This whole thing makes me very tired.

I am tired of the WCHA using video review to assess penalties.

I am tired of the clutch-and-grab play that has been adopted by so many teams to defend skilled teams like UND.

I'm tired of all of us whining about the (lack of) quality of WCHA officiating.

I'm tired of Nancy Gwozdecky (and others like Mazzocco) constantly whining about the Sioux gooning up college hockey.

I hereby propose that

also sick and tired of the crap being said all over regarding the sioux and fighting. it take 2 to fight and do we play more phyiscal than most teams if not all? the sioux sure do and thats fine, do we take more penalties? sure do but thats why there are refs to hand out panalties but the way people are talking about the sioux like they murder people is a f'n joke and getting comical. the sioux play physical, get over it. if you wana get cheap or fight if it comes down to it then the sioux are ready to go so like vosberg, you better be ready to go as well. the sioux stick up for their teammates and it shows.

It's becoming more and more obvious that no one wants to play Murder, Inc. After every series coaches and fans whine about how big, mean and cheap Murder, Inc. is. I say awesome. :lol:

and i understand that radkes came off for you DU fans saying he didnt take his off and radke didnt throw it off but bottom line on that is IT WAS OFF and i know radke would have thrown it off as he proved that a period earlier when he did. vosberg may just have been scared and forgot but he didnt take it off and radkes was off.

heres why THE GWOZ is confusing everyone, during the 2nd period intermission after the fight, he stated he was very mad at his OWN TEAM for not helping their teammate when he got his azz kicked right?? so if another player came in then that would be the 3rd guy in right? well then he can shove his code on conduct up his own behind AGAIN going back to gordon getting socked by testwuide las seaon while lying on his back at mariucci, video above....just shut up gwoz, which is it gwoz the DU saint!!

At the end of the day, if there is a fight and one team is winning and the other is losing, you probably know who started the fight. I think the Sioux are fighting alot this year in place of real officiating in the WCHA...