SiouxSports.com Forum
Sign in to follow this  
hky

Frozen Four

Mrs. UNDPUCKS and I will attend. Should be some good games. We have to cheer for Scott's team. We attended their first national championship also.

I would venture to guess there will be a large UND contingent there. Besides the ones that go every year, irregardless of who's in it. If you're thinking about it, and can, I would recommend it. 

I have 4 tickets and it looks like I'm going to get hosed on them.  The Big Ten fans are really coming through for me. . . I just have to decide how big of a hit I want to take on them before I decide I have to go and cheer for Notre Dame. 

I have no hockey friends...or maybe just friends in general...and my wife doesn't deem non-Sioux hockey important enough to take work off.

• Upvote 2

11 hours ago, runaroundsioux said:

I would venture to guess there will be a large UND contingent there. Besides the ones that go every year, irregardless of who's in it. If you're thinking about it, and can, I would recommend it. 

@Siouxphan27  @geaux_sioux  @burd @The Sicatoka

UoVWnOc.gif

@runaroundsioux -- There is so much history behind this one - thanks for adding it to the discussion on the English language!  :lol:

• Upvote 2