SiouxSports.com Forum

NORTH DAKOTA vs. NIAGARA - Friday, 4:30 espnU

AZSIOUX

Lets get at it today....let'm know early that they can't hang with us. I hope the Sioux come out early putting everything on net. Canadian-style hockey wins championsips. Work the wall, muck in the corners, throw everything on net and the forwards MUST play responsible in our own zone.

UND Lines

O'Donnell-Knight-Kristo

Caggiula-Rowney-Grimaldi

Chyzyk-Ma. MacMillan-Parks

Gaarder-Pattyn-St. Clair

MacWilliam-Simpson

Forbort-Schmaltz

Mattson-Gleason

Gothberg

Saunders

Maris

Out: Senkbeil, Rodwell, Panzarella, Mi. MacMillan, Sanderson

chyzyk, really? he hasn't played in what two months. I thought this wasn't the time of year to be seeing what players can do.

Chyzk. Interesting. Nice wow what a game to play in for first time in while.

Go sioux

@UNDMHockey: Zane Gothberg gets the start in goal today. Freshman forward Bryn Chyzyk in the lineup for the first time since Jan. 26 vs. St. Cloud State.

UND Lines

O'Donnell-Knight-Kristo

Caggiula-Rowney-Grimaldi

Chyzyk-Ma. MacMillan-Parks

Gaarder-Pattyn-St. Clair

MacWilliam-Simpson

Forbort-Schmaltz

Mattson-Gleason

Gothberg

Saunders

Maris

Out: Senkbeil, Rodwell, Panzarella, Mi. MacMillan, Sanderson

Chyzyk? WTF?

I like these lines. Mitch doesn't provide a lot

Exactly there has been like 3/4 players where if changed them out we haven't seen much of a difference either way. I'm sure chyzk will be roaring to get out there. Net one Chyz!!! Go sioux

This is going to make Oxbow6 happy and pissed! Happy because he's been calling for Chyzyk for at least a month....pissed because he doesn't want players in the lineup based on how good they are in practice!

hopefully this is part of hak's stealth plan of they have been working secretly with these line combos since december but careful not to tip his hand and now he throws them out, we score 6 and move on to tomorrow.

This is going to make Oxbow6 happy and pissed! Happy because he's been calling for Chyzyk for at least a month....pissed because he doesn't want players in the lineup based on how good they are in practice!

I'm guessing Hak is looking for a boost but guessing it isn't based in practice at this point of the season. More like a combo of practice and a few who have been in have been average in games so why not get some fresh legs around the rink! That's my take at least on it. Go sioux

I know the title of this thread is North Dakota vs Niagara, but we might want to fix it. ESPN just told us all that Niagara is playing South Dakota.

Viagara's game notes also had UND listed as North Dakota state univ , wtf. Kill the eagles, Mac truck coming down the highway purple birds

I like Bryn a lot...but now??? OD...really?? Again? On hole 14. In Hak we trust I guess...