SiouxSports.com Forum

Frozen Four 2008

Sioux_Yeah_Yeah

• Replies 325
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No offense to Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson but it is safe to say that TJ Oshie has earned the title "THE MOST ELECTRIFYING MAN IN SPORTS ENTERTAINMENT TODAY."

Traveling the country watching the University of North Dakota Fighting Sioux Men's Hockey team has been the reason for me to get a summer job for the last few years. I haven't missed a Final Five, Regional, or Frozen Four in 3 straight years. After "wasting" (according to my parents) countless hours, thousands of miles, and more money then I care to admit, I have come to one realization..... Fighting Sioux Hockey IS the GREATEST SHOW ON EARTH!! I couldn't think of a better way to spend time or money. GO SIOUX, see yall in the Mile High City.

No offense to Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson but it is safe to say that TJ Oshie has earned the title "THE MOST ELECTRIFYING MAN IN SPORTS ENTERTAINMENT TODAY."

Traveling the country watching the University of North Dakota Fighting Sioux Men's Hockey team has been the reason for me to get a summer job for the last few years. I haven't missed a Final Five, Regional, or Frozen Four in 3 straight years. After "wasting" (according to my parents) countless hours, thousands of miles, and more money then I care to admit, I have come to one realization..... Fighting Sioux Hockey IS the GREATEST SHOW ON EARTH!! I couldn't think of a better way to spend time or money. GO SIOUX, see yall in the Mile High City.

That is awesome, I agree 10000000000%. Ur lucky you are not coming from down under, your parents would have a heart attach, mine did haha :ohmy:

But it is true, Sioux hockey is the single greatest piece of entertainment in my life and many others. It only comes twice a week at most and I only get to see it live once a year MAX, and even then, its only a 1 in 49 chance that I will see the Sioux live each year but when I do get to see them live, its worth a year of waiting.

GO SIOUX

FYI: Just something to keep in mind:

Coors Brewery Tour hours (4/8-4/11)

Tuesday, April 8th: Open for tours/sampling from 1:00pm - 4:00pm.

Wednesday, April 9th: Closed for tours/sampling/gift shop.

Thursday, April 10th: Closed for tours/sampling/gift shop.

Friday, April 11th: Open for tours/sampling/gift shop from 10:00am - 4:00pm.

Did someone alert them that a thirsty bunch of Sioux fans are on the way or what?? :ohmy::lol:

My roommate and I are traveling down in a Honda CRV (SUV type thing) and are looking for 2 more people for a total of four. All four of us would split a hotel also and would be leaving Wednesday afternoon (most likely). The gas cost prediction is $60-65 per person roundtrip. Let us know if you are considering this ride option.

Just PM me if you are interested.

Picking up tix in five minutes when class gets out, but still looking for a hotel...

nto sure if there is anything left at cherry creek, the red lion is full as well along with many others. got the 89.00 frnz4 rate so not too bad

How many people are staying at the Red Lion?

this is off topic but the quote in ur sig "You and all of the sioux fans are such a class act. Friday night was the best experience of my life and i will always remember how you treated us all weekend. Thanks for making this trip memorable. Good luck at the frozen four"

Tony Quesada

His name always makes me hungry for a quesadilla.

I am going to Florida on Friday for a little fun and sun and then flying from there into Denver on thursday morning.

Got a room at the Embassy Suites(not the one on the frozen 4 site) for $109/night, not sure if they have any more openings but it is about a mile from the 4 points sheraton where the Sioux charter fan group is staying.

My group is still working out all the logistics(how many people will be in the suite(16 tickets) and the ordering of the beer, liquor and food etc.), but we have secured a suite for the games! and I will let the people on sioux sports know if any spots may be open there for anyone who may be interested.

On another note I am watching 3 NHL games on my computer right now and just watched Chelios deliver not 1, not 2, but 7 crosschecks in a row to Patrick Kane. Poor kid didn't know what to do.