SiouxSports.com Forum

Frozen Four 2008

Sioux_Yeah_Yeah

• Replies 325
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just booked my flight. I don't have any tickets yet nor do I have a hotel. I am meeting other fans down there but they already have tickets/hotels. I need a single ticket and suggestions on hotel rooms. I looked on the FF website and came across the red lion? Anyone else staying there or other suggestions?

find a hotel online and buy tickets before the game, the red lion is sold out from calling there unless stuff opened up

http://www.denver.org/FrozenFour/default.htm

Just booked my flight. I don't have any tickets yet nor do I have a hotel. I am meeting other fans down there but they already have tickets/hotels. I need a single ticket and suggestions on hotel rooms. I looked on the FF website and came across the red lion? Anyone else staying there or other suggestions?

Stay at the Quality Inn Central with us bus fans!!

Anyone know where I can get temporary green hair dye in grand forks?

Check at Spensers or PartyAmerica. Target and Walmart sometimes have the spray on stuff, but that will rub off onto your clothes and pillowcase.

Otherwise, check with the salons in town before you do something to your hair.........it might NOT be temporary. :)

EDIT: Does anyone know about making a thick paste from Koolaid and putting it in your hair to color it? Seems to me I've heard of girls doing that with red/pink and putting it in their hair for colored hi-lites. The lime jello may work for that.

Check at Spensers or PartyAmerica. Target and Walmart sometimes have the spray on stuff, but that will rub off onto your clothes and pillowcase.

Otherwise, check with the salons in town before you do something to your hair.........it might NOT be temporary. :)

EDIT: Does anyone know about making a thick paste from Koolaid and putting it in your hair to color it? Seems to me I've heard of girls doing that with red/pink and putting it in their hair for colored hi-lites. The lime jello may work for that.

yes mommy :)

Toews was tougher to get off the puck also... he just made everything look easy. He was ridiculous. However, TJ is the hardest working player on the ice, and usually the most talented (now that Toews is gone :) ). I can't wait to watch TJ play in a Sioux jersey two more times, he is my favorite Sioux to watch since Prpich left, and we should feel lucky we got him for three seasons. One of these days I will get to cheer for an ex-Sioux on my favorite NHL team. I've been a Pens fan since the days of Lemieux, and they're fun to watch now, but I find myself rather watching teams with ex-Sioux on them. Let's get #8 next weekend! GO SIOUX!!!!

Agree - this year and next year! :)

What do all those number mean? Who are the favored teams by the betting values?

- means your favored to win, so you have to bet more to get better cash in return

+ means your the underdog to win and you can throw a 100 down and win 155 back on BC

5 1/2 is the total goals, you can bet the under or over total goals. the only place to do this is online on offshore gambling sites and las vegas, thats it. last weekend i hit the 4 team parlay which all 4 have to hit to win. i have bc to win and the over on 5 1/2 goals and the sioux to win with the under of 5 goals but the 5 goal total pushed so i won out on a 3 team parlay since the 5 goal total was a push on the sioux game. parlay means you put mutiple bets down but all have to win or push to win so great reward if they hit

so the sioux are a ok favorite and michigan is a big favorite

For those of you that have been to the frozen four in the past is it wise to buy tickets a head of time or just try and scalp them out front?

I've always had tickets ahead of time, but from what I understand, tickets are always available out front.

The difficulty we had trying to find tickets on craigslist, etc this year, I'd be cautious on going to Denver without any.