SiouxSports.com Forum

Frozen Four 2008

Sioux_Yeah_Yeah

Yeah I could do that, but I just don't want to fly all the way to denver and then get there and not be able to get into the arena. I just want to be sure I have tickets. I have flights booked and paid for and accomodation booked all I need now are game tickets :lol: but either way ill be there in denver either in the arena or out :D haha (I hope I'm inside the arena)

there isnt a chance in hell you dont get into the arena for a very good price. not a worry at all. there isnt 1 colorado team in it first off and even if there was it wouldnt be a problem. been to 5 of them since 1999 and you wont have a problem. i wouldnt worry about it one bit and im sure you will end up with tickets before anyways so no worries

• Replies 325
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

there isnt a chance in hell you dont get into the arena for a very good price. not a worry at all. there isnt 1 colorado team in it first off and even if there was it wouldnt be a problem. been to 5 of them since 1999 and you wont have a problem. i wouldnt worry about it one bit

That's great to hear, thanks for the advice. I hope there are some Awesome seats being sold out the front for CHEAP... That would be sweet. Fingers crossed! :lol:

Just bought my plane tickets this morning!

The whole family is going to Denver :lol:

yeah we jumped on the 99.00 tickets/125.00 with taxes round trip a few months back. well worth the risk at that price for phx.

yeah we jumped on the 99.00 tickets/125.00 with taxes round trip a few months back. well worth the risk at that price for phx.

Mine were about $150 including taxes, which for planning about a week in advance, I didn't think was too bad! I'll spend less on my tickets than everyone else does driving down from Minnesota, though I'll miss the riveting scenery along I-80 in Nebraska :lol:

should have planned further ahead like you :lol: tix out of fargo are around $1000/person and there are no times that work well. i'm in the same boat as you oxbow, hope it works out ;) the inlaws are watching the kids and the wife and i are excited to go (just need to get there now :D )

Called the FSC about the charter flight. They can't tell you if you will get a seat and can't tell you when it will leave or come back? Not a United flight available out of Fargo Wed. or Thurs. that gets you back on Sunday of the FF weekend. Anyone else that wants to go having trouble?? Could just be me??

wow, good thing I booked that exact United flight in september, leave wed morning and get back sun afternoon.

Is Al Pearson taking a bus?

Alritey, just got off the phone with Al.... And he's taking 2 buses to Denver! The first one's already full, but he just started up the 2nd one a little bit ago!

The price is $185 per person... The buses are leaving at 7am Wednesday morning, driving to Deadwood, SD (?) and spending the night at a hotel there (which will be about $76/room for the night). They will then head to Denver the next morning, which is another 5 hours.

He is not including ticket prices because he said people will have to fare for themselves with tickets, either buy them in advance or buy them when you get there in front of the arena. Shouldn't be too hard to come by tickets with no CC or DU!

He's checking on hotel rooms in Denver and said he would call back with more information tomorrow night. So I can update you all again when I find that out!

If you would like to book a spot, give him a call at 218-779-5740

Does anyone know what sections that UND got tickets for?

For any students looking for tickets, there's info about that here, but you have to be a Sioux Crew member. For other students, or non students, try calling the Fighting Sioux Club or the Athletic Dept in the morning and I'm sure they can tell you how to get tickets too. Not sure what section any of them are in though, sorry!

Other than that, I'm sure it's really easy to get tickets considering DU and CC are both out! Good luck!

So I have tickets with a few other Sioux fans...I've never been to Denver where are some good places to go eat or hangout? I know I will be going to Coors Brewery for sure on Friday (can't resist free Coors Light)!

Im just curious how they prevent minors from drinking on the bus with the keg on there?

I honestly don't know. I'm pretty sure everyone on the bus last year was of legal drinking age. You would have to ask Al. For the most part everyone handled their alcohol well. There were a few college students that got a little too rowdy, but that was about it.

:lol:

I honestly don't know. I'm pretty sure everyone on the bus last year was of legal drinking age. You would have to ask Al. For the most part everyone handled their alcohol well. There were a few college students that got a little too rowdy, but that was about it.

I love those buses, especially being a college student at the time. :D