SiouxSports.com Forum

Frozen Four 2008

Sioux_Yeah_Yeah

• Replies 325
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Whats the cheapest way to get a flight to Denver now? I looked last Wednesday and tickets were $204 from MSP to DEN. Now, they're pushing $400+....Anyone have any suggestions? How good is Priceline.com for airfares?

You might want to PM Bob in Wisconsin. He is the Priceline guru.

Whats the cheapest way to get a flight to Denver now? I looked last Wednesday and tickets were $204 from MSP to DEN. Now, they're pushing $400+....Anyone have any suggestions? How good is Priceline.com for airfares?

My friend got one the other day for a decent rate. Try Frontier...changing your return flight from Sunday to Monday should lower the cost.

Can't wait to get to Denver. I am staying with friends for the first two nights and then to the Red Lion for the last two nights. Should be fun to see the boys kick some butt. I lived in Denver for a while so it should be fun to get back there for a few days. Go Sioux!

What time is is the weds. practice? Will be gettin there sometime that day...Driving ..

We are driving too. I assume the Sioux will be the home team, so according to the NCAA schedule, they should be the team practicing from 12:15 pm to 1:15 pm. We went last year and it was fun to watch (gets you pumped up before the big day!). . . .there actually were quite a few people there. Also a good time to purchase your Frozen Four stuff before the crowds get too big (providing that they are open like they were in St. Louis.) I found it nice not to have to drag big bags around during/after the games.

We are driving too. I assume the Sioux will be the home team, so according to the NCAA schedule, they should be the team practicing from 12:15 pm to 1:15 pm. We went last year and it was fun to watch (gets you pumped up before the big day!). . . .there actually were quite a few people there. Also a good time to purchase your Frozen Four stuff before the crowds get too big (providing that they are open like they were in St. Louis.) I found it nice not to have to drag big bags around during/after the games.

Hmmmm leavin @ midnight, couls do that!!

So what were the short bench lines last night in the third and OT?

Oshie centering Duncs and Kozek

Kaip centering Watkins and Frattin?

Vande centering Martens and Miller?

Zajac, Radke and Malone on the pine?

i saw zajac out there a bit, just didnt see radke or malone maybe....thats the right move anyways. double shift te top line and see what happens and it worked out. we had sconnie on their heels late 3rd and in overtime and beat them to every loose puck

Called the FSC about the charter flight. They can't tell you if you will get a seat and can't tell you when it will leave or come back? Not a United flight available out of Fargo Wed. or Thurs. that gets you back on Sunday of the FF weekend. Anyone else that wants to go having trouble?? Could just be me??

a site that tells you about priceline - where to find out what to bid or if your bidding too much

http://p198.ezboard.com/bpricelineandexpediabidding

This is the site I use when using PL. Here's a link to the Denver area hotels specificly. Click on "Denver/Boulder hotels" at the top for a list of hotels won, as well as the current PL zones in the Denver area to find out your prefered zone (I assume you would want to be DT). At first glance, it looks like there are a few hotels DT.

Called the FSC about the charter flight. They can't tell you if you will get a seat and can't tell you when it will leave or come back? Not a United flight available out of Fargo Wed. or Thurs. that gets you back on Sunday of the FF weekend. Anyone else that wants to go having trouble?? Could just be me??

I am having troubles getting tickets... I went on the charter last year and it was great, everything was well organised but this year it is very UNorganised and tickets are very hard to come by. I am getting worried now, but hopefully it will work out.

As long as the Sioux get #8 right? :lol:

I am having troubles getting tickets... I went on the charter last year and it was great, everything was well organised but this year it is very UNorganised and tickets are very hard to come by. I am getting worried now, but hopefully it will work out.

As long as the Sioux get #8 right? :lol:

game tickets??

there will be many game tickets once you get to denver before the games and around websites as well. game tickets should be your last worry. buy a package outside arena or buy thursday tix then when we beat BC go to the BC section and buy a title game ticket :D

game tickets??

there will be many game tickets once you get to denver before the games and around websites as well. game tickets should be your last worry. buy a package outside arena or buy thursday tix then when we beat BC go to the BC section and buy a title game ticket ;)

Yeah I could do that, but I just don't want to fly all the way to denver and then get there and not be able to get into the arena. I just want to be sure I have tickets. I have flights booked and paid for and accomodation booked all I need now are game tickets :lol: but either way ill be there in denver either in the arena or out :D haha (I hope I'm inside the arena)