SiouxSports.com Forum

Frozen Four 2008

Sioux_Yeah_Yeah

Reserve your hotel room now. You can always cancel. We're staying at the Adam's Mark. Price was $149 when we reserved which was actually a good price.

Now if I could only find decent airfare. Last I checked it was $388-$420 for a ticket either United or Northwest.

If anyone finds cheap airline tickets please post.

• Replies 325
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Reserve your hotel room now. You can always cancel. We're staying at the Adam's Mark. Price was $149 when we reserved which was actually a good price.

Now if I could only find decent airfare. Last I checked it was $388-$420 for a ticket either United or Northwest.

If anyone finds cheap airline tickets please post.

Out of Grand Forks? Fargo? You may be better off getting a group and leaving out of MSP. Frontier Airlines sometimes have good rates to DEN. Also, Priceline is a great way to get a cheap hotel. I've used it dozens of times, never dissapointed.

Are you a Who fan (Pete Townshend avatar)? See them in Winnipeg last year?

i figured. im sure you know that i was jk too. off topic, but i think it would be awesome to live in australia.

Yeah i was jokin also, i guess you yankee doodle dandies dont get my Aussie humour lol :ohmy:

Yes it is ??? SUN, BEACHES, BOATS, BABES, its great but it has its down sides, i am so far away from SIOUX HOCKEY!! :lol:

Lots of Sioux fans in Denver so you will be amongst friends if you decide to go.

It is true!! :ohmy: I'm glad I don't have to try to plan this year at all. I've had my tickets since last year, being a DU season ticket holder, and I live within biking distance of the Pepsi Center. I'll be there either way!

The Democratic National Convention is being held in Denver at the Pepsi Center August 25-28 and I've heard they are paying to remodel the Pepsi Center for the event. But don't know if that's supposed to happen before the Frozen Four or not.

It is true!! :ohmy: I'm glad I don't have to try to plan this year at all. I've had my tickets since last year, being a DU season ticket holder, and I live within biking distance of the Pepsi Center. I'll be there either way!

The Democratic National Convention is being held in Denver at the Pepsi Center August 25-28 and I've heard they are paying to remodel the Pepsi Center for the event. But don't know if that's supposed to happen before the Frozen Four or not.

Remodel the Pepsi Center? The place is brand new...what remodelling is needed?!

Out of Grand Forks? Fargo? You may be better off getting a group and leaving out of MSP. Frontier Airlines sometimes have good rates to DEN. Also, Priceline is a great way to get a cheap hotel. I've used it dozens of times, never dissapointed.

Are you a Who fan (Pete Townshend avatar)? See them in Winnipeg last year?

Yes I'm a Who fan. My brother-in-law and I flew from Fargo to Cleveland a few years back while John Entwhistle was still alive. With Zach Starkey on drums they were one of the best live bands ever.

Oh and we were trying to fly United directly out of Fargo since no layovers but if Northwest is cheaper who cares.

• 3 months later...
Any other people who are going no matter who makes it? What's everyone's plan?

we get our plane tickets every year early so we have those and we only go if the sioux make it. there will be 6-7 of us in our group flying in late wednesday night - once they make it we then will book hotels and grab our tickets ect.......

GO SIOUX

My family of four is interested in going to the Frozen Four for the first time. I realize it is sold out, how difficult is it to get tickets out there? Are they at a premium or can you get them for face value??? Anyone with experience getting F4 tickets after the regionals are done??? Thanks for any help.

My family of four is interested in going to the Frozen Four for the first time. I realize it is sold out, how difficult is it to get tickets out there? Are they at a premium or can you get them for face value??? Anyone with experience getting F4 tickets after the regionals are done??? Thanks for any help.

There usually are a bunch out there for sale at face value on USCHO. I got mine there last year. DO NOT go to ebay for them, you'll get royally ripped off!!!

Tickets are readily available after the regionals. If Denver or CC aren't there you should be able to buy tickets for less than face value on the street.

Like Sioux-cia said if you go to USCHO right after the regionals you can get tickets. Just remember that all of us that got tickets in the lottery are in the upper deck so the seats aren't great but hey you will be there.

• 1 month later...