SiouxSports.com Forum

Everybody Welcome Toews to UND!

farce poobah

I know David has been talked a lot about on this site for a long time, but I never really heard much about his game besides he scores a ton of points with Shattuck. Is he as complete of a player as Jonathan? Is he a step up? A step down? Close to the same?

This is exciting news! I only wish I would still be in college when he gets here... perhaps I'll have to pursue another degree :silly:

Edit: I love the whole family thing! It seems that recently as soon as one siblings leaves, another ones comes in.

Genoway, Jones, Zajac, Toews... any others in recent memory? Were the Parises on the team at the same time?

This is exciting news! I only wish I would still be in college when he gets here... perhaps I'll have to pursue another degree :silly:

Edit: I love the whole family thing! It seems that recently as soon as one siblings leaves, another ones comes in.

Genoway, Jones, Zajac, Toews... any others in recent memory? Were the Parises on the team at the same time?

Depends on what you call recent. The Panzers, Ulmers and Hoogsteens come to mind.

I believe that Zach and Jordan were on the team at the same time for a year.

I believe that Zach and Jordan were on the team at the same time for a year.

Yes they were, I remember watching Zach go after some guy after he took a run at Jordan. It was one of the few times Zach lost his cool! :silly:

Great to have David on board!

Did Ryan Duncan lead Shattuck in scoring? A Hobey Baker winner would look more impressive on that list than Ruegsegger.. ;)

I believe Ryan was the leading scorer the first year that Toews played at Shattuck. It was Ryan's Senior year and Toews' Freshman.