SiouxSports.com Forum

NCAA Tournament round 1: UND vs. Michigan

jimdahl

Call me crazy but of all the years of UND hockey that I have followed (35+ years), I have had more fun watching this team develop and watching this team come together has been awesome. I, as well as all of you can only hope that we make it through the weekend and make it to the F4. Regardless of what happens, it has been and will continue to be a great year!!! How you lose 5 underclassman and make it this far is a credit to the UND program! GO SIOUX!!!!!

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't think it was the first one cause if I remember that one correctly it slid directly inbetween his legs. Cause that was the one where I yelled at him that even a hooker closes her legs every once in awhile. :glare:

umm that's what I described right? weak 5 hole goal?

Call me crazy but of all the years of UND hockey that I have followed (35+ years), I have had more fun watching this team develop and watching this team come together has been awesome. I, as well as all of you can only hope that we make it through the weekend and make it to the F4. Regardless of what happens, it has been and will continue to be a great year!!! How you lose 5 underclassman and make it this far is a credit to the UND program! GO SIOUX!!!!!

I can only claim 32 years, but I have a good feeling about this team.

Warning to all Gopher fans the US Government Wants YOU!

The time is near my friend i smell the grass growing and the mud is all over town!!! just looking for the silly little gopher in my Air Force 1 haha might i point out that my air force 1 is kelly green with a hostile and abusive logo on the side and theres writing that says u can kiss RALPHS RICH NAZI ASSS!

are you talking the last goal ?

I never did get to see a replay of it - does anyone have it ? - But wheeler dealer could never make that shot again if he tried 1000 times - it was a fluke - a falling down (maybe sliding on the ice) chip at the puck, at a bad angle, that more than likely fluttered or curved some what to get in - I know Lammy is weak high glove side at times - But I can't blame him on that one - I was there - Granted up in the nose bleed section.

& like you said he made some unreal saves & he did, many point blank shots - were lucky that we were in the game to go to OT

Wheeler Game Winner

USCHO has posted my feature on Taylor Chorney.

From Father To Son: Enjoy College While You Can

Taylor Chorney Follows A Familiar Path

As second-round draft choice of the NHL's Edmonton Oilers, Chorney's play over the past year has some thinking that this season might be his last at UND. But his father, who played for the Pittsburgh Penguins and the Los Angeles Kings, believes his son shouldn't be in any hurry to jump to the NHL.

"The excitement of pro hockey wears off quickly when you know it's a business," Marc Chorney said. "Once you turn pro, you can't go back to your college days. It's hard to tell that to a young person when the opportunity is right there in front of him and it's his dream to play in the NHL.

"Among those I know who played college and pro hockey, it's unanimous that the longer you can stay in school, grow up and mature, the better player you'll be when you turn pro," Marc said. "I tell that to everybody, not just my son."

That and the fact that Michigan and Gofer players had to WALK back from the WJC....:)

This is the funniest thing I've read in months on the board. That's hilarious, Blackheart! :)

I looked on the web and found a picture of Briggs and Okposo on their journey home...

Marathon_Runners.jpg