SiouxSports.com Forum

NCAA Tournament round 1: UND vs. Michigan

jimdahl

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is the funniest thing I've read in months on the board. That's hilarious, Blackheart! :lol:

I looked on the web and found a picture of Briggs and Okposo on their journey home...

Marathon_Runners.jpg

that's an awesome pic...Ogo-Pogo doesn't look very happy...:lol:

Just finished my pre-game breakfast. Now I am going to a meeting.

Mangaged to avoid sex last night, which was not hard to do, so I can keep my legs under me tonight.

After the meeting, I'll walk out some kinks, give some thought as to how I want to follow the game,

and then take a nap.

I am ready. Ready as I will ever be.

Just finished my pre-game breakfast. Now I am going to a meeting.

Mangaged to avoid sex last night, which was not hard to do, so I can keep my legs under me tonight.

After the meeting, I'll walk out some kinks, give some thought as to how I want to follow the game,

and then take a nap.

I am ready. Ready as I will ever be.

LMFAO

Way to take one for the team! Why couldn't I sleep until noon today so I didn't have to wait so long?

*watches Notre Dame and Huntsville again*

GAMEDAY!

Sioux 4

Michigan 2

Kick the blaze out of the blue .............. North Dakota 4 and Michigan 2 ! GO SIOUX!

1 goal each from the DOT line ..... Duncan SCORES, Oshie SCORES, Toews SCORES

BTW nice pregame routine northdakotasioux lol

(slips off to guard the couch for a nap)

Honestly I think this one comes down to a bounce of the puck. Not sure which way. Each team had the misfortune of drawing an opponent who is one of the 4 or 5 best teams in the country (MN and BC being the others). The Sioux could play great and still lose, and the same can be said for Michigan.

Honestly I think this one comes down to a bounce of the puck. Not sure which way. Each team had the misfortune of drawing an opponent who is one of the 4 or 5 best teams in the country (MN and BC being the others). The Sioux could play great and still lose, and the same can be said for Michigan.

I'm with you. I don't have a feel for this game at all. Last weekend I felt confident going against SCSU, and not so good going against MN. Probably just coincidence, but I can't get a "gut" read on this one at all.

Please, Please, Please, don't let Scott Hansen (e) call tonight's game. He's got to be one of Hockey East's worst refs! :lol: He's blown many calls in the past that have changed the out comes of games. The other Hanson (o) from Hockey East isn't that great either.

They make the Hanson Brothers look like they have prefect vision without glasses.

Please, Please, Please, don't let Scott Hansen (e) call tonight's game. He's got to be one of Hockey East's worst refs! :lol: He's blown many calls in the past that have changed the out comes of games. The other Hanson (o) from Hockey East isn't that great either.

They make the Hanson Brothers look like they have prefect vision without glasses.

he can't be as bad as the WCHA officials. Sounds like the WCHA officials have brought their "C" game to the NCAA's as well.