SiouxSports.com Forum

Prospective Recruits

dagies

I hope that's not true because like I said that's wrong and Luke Johnson's dad tried that 2 but mama said I don't think so. I am sure he was mad about Forbort but what can u do and made some bad comments which I am sure has taken them back. Be nice to land Jake or the teammate of his. Also Max Coatta is a stud from Tonka r we looking at them

I hope that's not true because like I said that's wrong and Luke Johnson's dad tried that 2 but mama said I don't think so. I am sure he was mad about Forbort but what can u do and made some bad comments which I am sure has taken them back. Be nice to land Jake or the teammate of his. Also Max Coatta is a stud from Tonka r we looking at them

Coatta had a very good game yesterday. I haven't heard if anyone is looking at him, though.

I've heard otherwise from multiple places. No need to get pissy because someone disagrees with you. It's a disagreement. Adults have them all the time.

I'm not pissy at you. I'm pissy at certain other people that can't tell a poster on a message board something up front instead of going over to GPL and railing on my apparent "BS."

That said, it doesn't matter. Just saw on twitter that Randolph committed to UNO today.

I didn't think he'd be coming here anyways, so I'm pretty neutral.

I'm not pissy at you. I'm pissy at certain other people that can't tell a poster on a message board something up front instead of going over to GPL and railing on my apparent "BS."

That said, it doesn't matter. Just saw on twitter that Randolph committed to UNO today.

I didn't think he'd be coming here anyways, so I'm pretty neutral.

Gotcha. No hard feelings :)

Anyone know if UND is looking at Daniil Tarasov?

http://ushl2011.stat...8&seasonid=7561

A Russian player. Maybe the Sioux could use a russian sniper next year, with Matteau going to the WHL.

Thoughts?

I'm going to guess OHL. That's what you normally see with foreign players in the USHL, particularly Russians. And that's what I've heard about this guy as well.

And correction, Matteau is going to the QMJHL.

Little international flavor would be cool. The Force also has a Russian maybe land one and it will open the door for more

regarding daniil- it was asked on GPL a couple months ago and it sounds like he participated in a penguins camp this summer that dis-allows him from playing ncaa hockey. beyond that- my guess is if he was eligible for ncaas he would be in college now. i think he is 20 or 21 years old..

regarding daniil- it was asked on GPL a couple months ago and it sounds like he participated in a penguins camp this summer that dis-allows him from playing ncaa hockey. beyond that- my guess is if he was eligible for ncaas he would be in college now. i think he is 20 or 21 years old..

You can attend camps if you pay your own way. It just depends if they paid for him to attend or not. Lots of players attend NHL camps in the summer. Most NHL draftees do, I know that.

You can attend camps if you pay your own way. It just depends if they paid for him to attend or not. Lots of players attend NHL camps in the summer. Most NHL draftees do, I know that.

sorry- i think it was a fall camp. not a summer camp. and if i understand it correctly you cannot attend college if you attend an nhl fall camp.

sorry- i think it was a fall camp. not a summer camp. and if i understand it correctly you cannot attend college if you attend an nhl fall camp.

Training camps, yes.

Rookie tournaments like the ones that happen before training camps you can attend if you pay your way, as Kristo attended one of these the year he played in the USHL, but most college players don't because it conflicts with school. So it all depends if the individual in question had things paid for.

Training camps, yes.

Rookie tournaments like the ones that happen before training camps you can attend if you pay your way, as Kristo attended one of these the year he played in the USHL, but most college players don't because it conflicts with school. So it all depends if the individual in question had things paid for.

alright. well then- maybe he is eligible afterall. hope he goes the college route..

Blaiser gets Jake Randolph. Had offers from UND SCSU Mankato UMD

Saw that on twitter his teamate Trevor Olson tweeted it and was asked by someone if he was next he said no his teamate Dom Tominato should be committing shortly, also saw Hermantown's Jared Thomas committed to Duluth. Wish we woulda got Randolph but knew it'd be hard with the whole dad issue, good get for Omaha.

Sounds like blais made a rare house visit to Randolph. Offerd him on the spot. Told the kid that he has only authorized/did this to two other players. Canyou name the two other players? Give ya a hint.... they are both really successfull in the NHL

Chris Fournier? Maybe Zach P and Jonny T?

Saw that on twitter his teamate Trevor Olson tweeted it and was asked by someone if he was next he said no his teamate Dom Tominato should be committing shortly, also saw Hermantown's Jared Thomas committed to Duluth. Wish we woulda got Randolph but knew it'd be hard with the whole dad issue, good get for Omaha.

Personally, if I had to take one of them, I'd take Toninato over Randolph. But I'm guessing he ends up at UMD.

Also, it is incorrect that UND had an offer to Randolph. I listened to an interview with Jake on the internet and he had offers from Northern Michigan and UNO. I'm sure we showed interest, but probably hadn't offered anything.

Personally, if I had to take one of them, I'd take Toninato over Randolph. But I'm guessing he ends up at UMD.

Also, it is incorrect that UND had an offer to Randolph. I listened to an interview with Jake on the internet and he had offers from Northern Michigan and UNO. I'm sure we showed interest, but probably hadn't offered anything.

and idea if the Sioux offered Toninato anything