SiouxSports.com Forum

San Diego @ UND 9/21/24

SiouxFan100

2 minutes ago, Hans8891 said:

And the old Simon resurfaces….  Trying to find a bright spot as it is clear they are running with Simon no matter what throws he makes or doesn’t make…. But it is getting harder to do…

Definitely will need to take advantage of those wide open plays against better competition, because they won’t come around that often.

5 minutes ago, The Sicatoka said:

SD went eight in the box and eleven on the Midco screen and it changed the game for UND as they hit long three times.

UND had the ball one drive in the fourth about as long as the entire first half. 

Opened up the offense.  Defense is much improved from last year.

• Upvote 1

I'll take the win. Only got to partially watch it as I had kid's soccer games and hockey today but got to follow along. Was hoping for more of a dominant victory, especially early so we could get some depth players on the field, but maybe next weekend. I am glad they did get the last TD as the score looks more respectable for us, and that is something the committee could look at during the end of the season. 

Allowed a few too many explosive plays for my taste, but we also seemed to match them with a few.

This isn't a W you're going to get overly excited about regardless of the score. Just a game you should win, and credit to San Diego, they have some talent.

Onto Murray, lets start the Valley schedule off with a bang and try to take them out of the game early. Like others have said, time to put together a complete 4 quarter game.

• Upvote 2