SiouxSports.com Forum

Griz vs UND Sept 7

Nodak78

4 minutes ago, Sioux94 said:

Montana's QB looks pretty good, but yet they still put their other guy in to see what he can do.  Yet we stick with this. 

Bubba with the old school 80's/90's mindset. Pick your guy and stick with him, winning be damned.

• Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, Sioux94 said:

Bubba is too much of a chicken to make a QB switch at halftime.  But if Jerry doesn't get a chance in three games I'll be tempted to just hang it up foe the year.

I will hang it up if Jerry doesn’t a few series in the 2nd half.  

• Upvote 1

Yeah our defense stunk it up the first quarter, however that first drive fiasco ruined any momentum we got after the poor KO, then when 14-7 we kick it out of bounds again. 2nd quarter D started to be able to show pressure and get some stops and then the offense stunk it up. I understand this is the 4th best team but if we want to be that top tear consistent program we need to be better than this. 

Bubba gives the team and fans

zero optimism 

zero excitement 

zero enthusiasm 

zero balls 

zero coaching skills 

zero momentum 

zero 

zero 

zero 

the atmosphere was electric to begin   Bubba the momentum killer made sure to squash it 

on a positive side ….at least Montanas all American difference maker isn’t playing tonight *cough cough*