SiouxSports.com Forum

2024-2025 Season

11 minutes ago, forksandspoons said:

I think so!

He got to campus August 31st and was enrolled and ready to go. I don’t know if it’s changed since then. He has a very intriguing skill set with his size. Always hard for me to judge the overseas guys because you never quite know the competition level 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

19 hours ago, ND1 said:

Predict he will be 3rd or 4th off the bench.  As one player said to me recently , he is the best shooter and it’s not that close.  

I think you might be right on Zach having a huge summer though. I talked to Mr Kraft at the football tailgate and he said its looking really good for Zach heading into this season. Excited for basketball season to start back up! Only 55 days till the season opener 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

On 9/18/2024 at 9:19 AM, sioux24/7 said:

Which player is everyone most excited to see how they have developed from last year? Has to be Mara for me and guessing I won’t be alone there. 

Maybe the most obvious but I’m excited to see what Treysen can do this year. I’m going to predict at least 4 30 point games from him this year. Hoping to see his play making improve as he had less than a 1:1 Assist to Turnover ratio last year 

9 minutes ago, GoodGood said:

Maybe the most obvious but I’m excited to see what Treysen can do this year. I’m going to predict at least 4 30 point games from him this year. Hoping to see his play making improve as he had less than a 1:1 Assist to Turnover ratio last year 

I hope to see him continue improvement on defense and string together games. He’s shown flashes of being a better than average defender but not consistently. 

18 minutes ago, GoodGood said:

all eyes on him....he's the heart/core.....obviously i wanna see pogo stick eli improve his shot a little and get some more minutes....

should be a fun year...happy sather is putting together some pieces

• Upvote 1

I really like the schedule this year, have Dickinson, SD Mines, and Waldorf as the non D1 opponents but Im a fan of the Bismarck location for a game. Then Colorado St, Norte Dame, and Bama at home for the high major games. The rest of the non conference schedule looks like we should be favorited/competitive in. 

• Upvote 1