SiouxSports.com Forum

Non-UND College Hockey 2023-24

cberkas

5 hours ago, brianvf said:

CC's loss tonight dropped them from #11 all the way down to #14.
Those bubble teams are moving around quite a bit still.

I would think their loss hurts our PW as well?

4 minutes ago, Dustin said:

Since it was the CBS SN featured game, I think the streaming option would be Paramount Plus. 

If someone could explain to me how we can stream CBS games on Paramount Plus I’d love to know. I have Paramount Plus and I could not find hockey on there the last time UND was on CBS. 

12 minutes ago, siouxforce19 said:

If someone could explain to me how we can stream CBS games on Paramount Plus I’d love to know. I have Paramount Plus and I could not find hockey on there the last time UND was on CBS. 

Unfortunately not on Paramount plus. There is a cbs sports channel on roku. Sometimes the games are available without cable subscriptions but not always. I use a friend's dish network password and can watch on that.  The league should have required availability on Paramount plus. 

1 minute ago, nodakvindy said:

Unfortunately not on Paramount plus. There is a cbs sports channel on roku. Sometimes the games are available without cable subscriptions but not always. I use a friend's dish network password and can watch on that.  The league should have required availability on Paramount plus. 

My bad on that - I assumed since other CBS' sports broadcasts (and CBS programming in general) are available on Paramount Plus, I assumed that what's available on CBSSN was also on Paramount Plus.

20 minutes ago, siouxforce19 said:

Well that makes sense, didn't realize it was CBS Spirts. I know I left the UND post game to watch and lost the UND feed as well when I went to go back.

16 minutes ago, Dustin said:

My bad on that - I assumed since other CBS' sports broadcasts (and CBS programming in general) are available on Paramount Plus, I assumed that what's available on CBSSN was also on Paramount Plus.

It’d be nice if they were… 

According to Wikipedia, streaming options for the actual CBS SN channel are fubuTV, Hulu Live TV, and YouTube TV. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/CBS_Sports_Network

Sports options on Paramount+ includes some content that is broadcast on CBS SN, but not all. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paramount%2B#Sports_programming

Just a head's up for current non-subscribers, there will (potentially) be a lot of UND games in the next month on CBS SN, so it may be a good time to sign up.  This includes UND MBB vs. NDSU today (2/24), UND hockey vs. WMU next Friday (3/1), the Summit League championship games (3/12) (UND men are currently top of the standings), and of course the NCHC semi-finals (3/22) and championship (3/23).

17 minutes ago, Dustin said:

No worries.  I thought they would be available. There was a period when Hockey East games were, so it seems a little arbitrary. 

When I saw the video from the penalty box, I was where are the officials. Ness basically letting himself out the box and nothing she was going to do to stop him. 

That fight looked sloppy and lucky no one caught a skate 

3 hours ago, cberkas said:

When I saw the video from the penalty box, I was where are the officials. Ness basically letting himself out the box and nothing she was going to do to stop him. 

That fight looked sloppy and lucky no one caught a skate 

Based on what I see, season ending suspensions are the right thing. I hate that sh@t

• Upvote 1