SiouxSports.com Forum

2024 Recruiting

Hardcore Hawk

46 minutes ago, UND-FB-FAN said:

Should we be worried about just the 1 transfer commit so far? (not counting the QB). Have seen a few offers on twitter (maybe 3-4) but was hoping for more of those and more commits by now.

16 minutes ago, GoHawks said:

Should we be worried about just the 1 transfer commit so far? (not counting the QB). Have seen a few offers on twitter (maybe 3-4) but was hoping for more of those and more commits by now.

Agree to both of those. Few important notes, last year we didn’t find out about two of the portal additions until NLI signing day. To my knowledge nobody that’s been offered has committed elsewhere. I’ve been keeping a close eye on Schwenzfeier’s Twitter account. It has fluctuated through this process. There are some intriguing names that he follows that are in the portal that there’s no activity. There was also some intriguing names that he followed at the beginning he no longer does.

My guess is we see 2 to 4 “surprises” tomorrow. Guys that signed that didn’t make it public beforehand. Including guys that never announced offers publicly. 

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, AJS said:

Agree to both of those. Few important notes, last year we didn’t find out about two of the portal additions until NLI signing day. To my knowledge nobody that’s been offered has committed elsewhere. I’ve been keeping a close eye on Schwenzfeier’s Twitter account. It has fluctuated through this process. There are some intriguing names that he follows that are in the portal that there’s no activity. There was also some intriguing names that he followed at the beginning he no longer does.

My guess is we see 2 to 4 “surprises” tomorrow. Guys that signed that didn’t make it public beforehand. Including guys that never announced offers publically.

Well that's some good news to hear. Guess we will know by tomorrow.

2 hours ago, UND-FB-FAN said:

Probably shouldn’t be on a fan site if you get that easily annoyed, but that’s just my two cents. Oh, and I still assume friend or family. 

Yet you get annoyed and argue with everybody who has a different opinion than you. You and your small-minded group are doing everything you can to turn this space into an echo chamber. People are going to disagree with you, doesn't make them a friend or family. (Thanks for the downvotes)

• Downvote 2

3 hours ago, Sioux27 said:

I wonder why you continually make !@#$ up.

He should just stick to hockey…..

4 hours ago, gfhockey said:

Wonder why we didn’t hit the portal harder

Most teams don’t hit the portal recruiting hard until after high school signing day so not sure why you leave this comment. Even Polasek has said this…..

• Downvote 1

48 minutes ago, SiouxBoys said:

Yet you get annoyed and argue with everybody who has a different opinion than you. You and your small-minded group are doing everything you can to turn this space into an echo chamber. People are going to disagree with you, doesn't make them a friend or family. (Thanks for the downvotes)

You’re the one who responded with a simple “spews BS“ response. The people who you don’t agree with are the ones who often have logical explanations associated with their posts.

Overall, it seems like the one spewing “BS“ is actually the one with a short fuse. As for downvotes, ever think you may deserve them? 

• Upvote 2

Just now, UND-FB-FAN said:

You’re the one who responded with a simple “spews BS“ response. The people who you don’t agree with are the ones who often have logical explanations associated with their posts.

Overall, it seems like the one spewing “BS“ is actually the one with a short fuse. As for downvotes, ever think you may deserve them? 

Notice gfhockey literally just admitted to not being aware of something? Posting something without knowledge is the definition of spewing BS. Thanks for playing.

• Downvote 1