SiouxSports.com Forum

On to Oxford. Miami for a pair.

Wilbur

2 minutes ago, cowboys5xsbs said:

According to Schlossman "FYI - the official box right now lists a standalone major on Kleven, but not a game misconduct. So, the league would have to suspend Kleven for him to miss the game tomorrow."

Given three guys took runs at him in a 30 second span if the league takes action it had better be in both directions. Yes, I’m saying M17 plus … 

• Upvote 3

3 minutes ago, cowboys5xsbs said:

According to Schlossman "FYI - the official box right now lists a standalone major on Kleven, but not a game misconduct. So, the league would have to suspend Kleven for him to miss the game tomorrow."

I believe on TV they mentioned something like 3rd major of the year, or something to that tone, carries an automatic 1 game suspension with it. Announcers seemed pretty confident that Kleven will be sitting tomorrow.

25 minutes ago, dden3 said:

Kleven is so predictable in a situation like that. BB has had 3 seasons to figure that out and put him on the bench when game is won. 

What was there to gain with 25 being out on the ice at that stage.....given his history?

• Upvote 4

14 minutes ago, Vegas_Sioux said:

I wouldn’t be either jandric hits someone near the net it’s interference then hain takes a headshot then Gaber gets hit into the net it’s matching minors which leads to the brew haha at the end. 

Let’s not forget the late hit on Schmaltz that put him out of the game.

• Upvote 4

4 minutes ago, SiouxFanSince1990 said:

I want Kleven to start annihilating players. He’s not coming back next year, and we probably won’t have a big bruiser again for many years with the way these coaches are recruiting. Time to kick some ass!

I'd say the AJHL D they picked up last week may be the next PIM magnet. 

• Upvote 3

9 minutes ago, brianvf said:

With Duluth’s upset win over SCSU tonight, we remain in 7th. Geez, if UMD can beat SCSU, maybe we can get a miracle win against them in a few weeks. ;)
Helps that we’ll play them this time on normal size ice. 

We can move up to 5th tomorrow with a win, combined with a SCSU win tomorrow and CC getting swept by Denver. 

1 hour ago, The Sicatoka said:

Given three guys took runs at him in a 30 second span if the league takes action it had better be in both directions. Yes, I’m saying M17 plus … 

It'd be better for everyone if Kleven moves on to the next level after this season. I hate to see him leave, but it's getting kinda nuts.

I for one love seeing the fire lit under Gaber and Kleven’s ass last night. Tells me the guys aren’t going quietly. Maybe that’s what it will take to get the rest of this team going. Now we can’t have any extra curricular tonight that would have us lose guys going into Denver. Getting home ice has to be the goal right now. After that, let the chips fall where they may.