SiouxSports.com Forum

Crime

BarnWinterSportsEngelstad

1 hour ago, Kab said:

Like the Biden crime family 

The family that congress wasted untold time and tax dollars trying to find at least 1 felony on let alone 34 guilty felonies.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 3

• 2 weeks later...

I know we don't want to talk politics but our country is so broken right now. People cannot see what is going on, there is no crossover amongst citizens for the betterment of our nation. Basically we are being played by both parties, but each side (voters) think they are the clean one.  Sad what we have become and there is no end in sight. 

If 2019-2023 didn't teach us anything about how gullible we are then I don't know what to say.  

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

2 hours ago, Kab said:

Is the arbors city owned or private owned 

Private. Last known management was Integra Property Group. From April 1 to August 30, 2023 police responded to The Arbors 725 times so this recent shooting isn't a one off. 

15 minutes ago, SiouxForever said:

What are the other tough.rough spots in Fargo-Moorhead? You'd know better than me & most. Thanks!

Way too many to list unfortunately. 

On 6/26/2024 at 9:14 AM, UND1983 said:

I know we don't want to talk politics but our country is so broken right now. People cannot see what is going on, there is no crossover amongst citizens for the betterment of our nation. Basically we are being played by both parties, but each side (voters) think they are the clean one.  Sad what we have become and there is no end in sight. 

If 2019-2023 didn't teach us anything about how gullible we are then I don't know what to say.  

Bump (smh)