SiouxSports.com Forum

cberkas

https://www.inquirer.com/news/carson-briere-daniel-briere-wheelchair-mercyhurst-university-flyers-20230315.html 

https://www.google.com/search?q=carson+briere&rlz=1C1GCEA_enUS929US929&oq=carson+briere&aqs=chrome.0.0i131i355i433i512j46i131i433i512j0i3l5j69i60.3838j0j7&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8 

Brière has played men's ice hockey for Mercyhurst, an NCAA Division I program, since the 2020-2021 season and been praised for his contributions. Initially playing for Arizona State University, Carson Brière was dismissed from that men's hockey team after his first semester for violating team rules.

He seems nice. 

It looks like the place where the FF pregame party was - Boston or Philly (?) a few years ago. Here's a funny story. UND had the first, second and third floors. Someone from another fanbase came in, looked a "tad" confused, and asked where their team's party was. I told him it's on the forth floor. The look on his face was priceless.

14 minutes ago, siouxfaninseattle said:

It looks like the place where the FF pregame party was - Boston or Philly (?) a few years ago. Here's a funny story. UND had the first, second and third floors. Someone from another fanbase came in, looked a "tad" confused, and asked where their team's party was. I told him it's on the forth floor. The look on his face was priceless.

That was in Boston and it was Omaha.