SiouxSports.com Forum

cberkas

2 minutes ago, brianvf said:

UMN up 4-0 over Lindenwood.
Cooley already with 2g.

Does MSUM have some issues in net to address this season?

Omaha is going to wish that game counted. Mankato is going to have a long season with 3 goalies with very little experience.

Minnesota beats Lindenwood 4-0

18 minutes ago, cberkas said:

Omaha is going to wish that game counted. Mankato is going to have a long season with 3 goalies with very little experience.

Minnesota beats Lindenwood 4-0

You’re writing Mankato off based on one game?

33 minutes ago, tnt said:

You’re writing Mankato off based on one game?

I would say its definitely going to be a harder season for them, but keep in mind they played all three goalies, this game was all about seeing who was ready to handle the net, My guess is the guy in net for the 3rd period, Miller( Fargo Force) gets the nod for the game at Minnesota, that said they are going to have to get used to playing a little tighter in there own end, you don't have your Hobey Baker Goalie to pull your bacon out of the fire anymore.

Also its MNSU, MSUM is Moorhead State, who Unfortunately screwed the pooch on getting a hockey program back in 2012.

• Upvote 3

1 hour ago, nodakgirl93 said:

They have the old und geometric logo in their barn for the school teams. That's pretty cool.

And yet I believe they were called ‘powder puffs’ on this board one short year ago. Said it then, say it now, they were and are a tougher out than believed.