Jump to content
SiouxSports.com Forum

cberkas
 Share

Recommended Posts

6 minutes ago, cberkas said:

Duluth beats Arizona State 4-1

Hopefully we can take care of business against ASU in a few weeks as well. 
After last year and the Penn St debacle...that certainly didn't help our PWR.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 minutes ago, brianvf said:

Hopefully we can take care of business against ASU in a few weeks as well. 
After last year and the Penn St debacle...that certainly didn't help our PWR.

Arizona State likes to get in penalty trouble, that was the issue this game

Link to comment
Share on other sites

12 minutes ago, brianvf said:

You know UMN will pull it off, but it's currently tied at 4-4 in the UMN / Lindenwood game in the 3rd period.

:0

Still confused how UMN get these recruits, no fans at Mariucci as usual. If this was the Ralph, even on a Sunday night, it'd be 11,000+

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, ChadR said:

Still confused how UMN get these recruits, no fans at Mariucci as usual. If this was the Ralph, even on a Sunday night, it'd be 11,000+

They must be afraid of playing in front of the big crowds.  That will pose a problem for them if they reach the NHL.  Unless they play for the Coyotes, of course.  ;) 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

42 minutes ago, brianvf said:

Yep, hometown refs didn't want to see their beloved team be so close in score...back to back PP for UMN results in back to back PPG.

6-4 UMN now

Right on cue, eh?  Couldn’t have a Pairwise killer on opening weekend, could we?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, MafiaMan said:

Right on cue, eh?  Couldn’t have a Pairwise killer on opening weekend, could we?

Correct!
Especially with their high ranking and high hopes of their fans...can't kill off those dreams just yet.  ;) 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...