SiouxSports.com Forum

2022-2023 Season

SWSiouxMN

Yes, important to hold home court and win these games if we want to be one of the top teams in conference. Last night upper tier teams all won by convincing margins. The exception was SDSU that played ORU  and it appears after watching the game that ORU may be team that could contend for one of the top spots in conference. They did this last night without their starting center Moore.  They play fast and have good size on the front line and extremely quick at the guards. This will be difficult team for us to match up against and I will be interested in how we will prepare and match up against them. The next two weeks we will have played most top teams in conference with exception ORU.

3 minutes ago, SWSiouxMN said:

I think Hurst is starting to figure things out a little bit.

Kind of.......wish UND could have landed Miriley Simom from West Fargo. She's going to be legit at this level.

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, SWSiouxMN said:

I think Hurst is starting to figure things out a little bit.

I agree. But the whole league and the entire Summit League officiating corps just waits for her to back into her defender hard with a foul under the hoop. Can’t she just go straight up and draw a foul?

• Upvote 1