SiouxSports.com Forum

Brad Berry - Contract Extension

HawksHoops

Absolutely great news.  One of the things that Geno, Blaiser and Hak all mention is that it is their responsibility as the UND hockey coach to maintain and improve the program.  Brad Berry is doing that.

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, Rick said:

Absolutely great news.  One of the things that Geno, Blaiser and Hak all mention is that it is their responsibility as the UND hockey coach to maintain and improve the program.  Brad Berry is doing that.

Yep. Keeping the tradition rolling and I love the pipeline right now. Good stuff. It's well deserved.

• Upvote 1

17 minutes ago, SIOUXFAN97 said:

what if we lose to harvard in the first round of the national tourney?

Motzko did that several times at SCSU and retained his job and eventually was recruited away to Minnesota. Sh!# happens in the NCAA tournament. Berry has nothing to worry about even if UND loses to a 4 seed. 

10 minutes ago, skateshattrick said:

Motzko did that several times at SCSU and retained his job and eventually was recruited away to Minnesota. Sh!# happens in the NCAA tournament. Berry has nothing to worry about even if UND loses to a 4 seed. 

loser mentality. toe to toe with merrimack!!!!!!!!!!!

10 minutes ago, skateshattrick said:

so jan brady state is on the same level as UND in terms of expectations?

2 minutes ago, SIOUXFAN97 said:

so jan brady state is on the same level as UND in terms of expectations?

They made the national championship game last season and expected to contend for a title this year, so.... yes? I'd say they expect to contend for a title every year, at this point.

20 minutes ago, gfhockey said:

Little to early for my liking. Would have like to see him in tourney mode first 

Agree with this.  I want to see what he does in the NCAA Tourney, at UND the expectation should be National Championships.  1 NCAA win since the last Natty should not be acceptable at UND.  At least make it to the Frozen four this year than talk about extention.

• Like 2