SiouxSports.com Forum

Saturday GDT-UND Vs. Minn

crb1

18 hours ago, brianvf said:

Must have been once hell of a slash to Calder if they're already essentially ruling him out for the SCSU series too.
Hopefully he's not out for too long.

And hopefully one or both of Constantini/Kunz is ready to go.

Just watched the replay again of the Calder slash from McLaughlin (spelling). If someone is more tech savvy to show the replay on here. The replay is at the 1:05:00 or a little after of the Saturday game replay. Nasty 2 hander. 

As an outside observer, yeah that was a heck of a slash that should have been called amd is inexcusable that it wasn't, but I'm not sure I could argue there was intent to injure or anything out of the ordinary. The end result doesn't necessarily mean anything as far as the penalty or any kind of discipline.

3 hours ago, bale31 said:

As an outside observer, yeah that was a heck of a slash that should have been called amd is inexcusable that it wasn't, but I'm not sure I could argue there was intent to injure or anything out of the ordinary. The end result doesn't necessarily mean anything as far as the penalty or any kind of discipline.

True.

Sillinger from Bemidji State was just suspended by the CCHA for his hit to the head against Arizona State last weekend.

6 hours ago, bale31 said:

I would have to agree that it is very unlikely you'll see supplementary discipline by B10.  It seems that it has to be something to the head or something blatantly meant to injure like when Denver took out Scheel behind the play.