SiouxSports.com Forum

Jerseys

sioux7>5

guys, i'm looking for a little help with the exact style of numbers used on 2 different Sioux jerseys.

the first is the away jersey used during the 64-65 season, and the second is the home jersey used during the 86-87 season.

i'm putting the number 24 on both those jerseys and want to make sure i put the exact right number style on each jersey.  unfortunately, both the 2 and the 4 have variations from style to style, and i want to make sure i get the style right for both those jerseys.  also, if anyone knows the exact size of the numbers on the front of the 64-65 jersey, that would be helpfull too.

thanks guys!

I've got a black replica reebok premier XL sioux jersey with the Ralph tags still attached.  It's too big for me and I need to size down.  Looking to trade for a large if anyone is out there who needs to size up.  PM if you're interested.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Whoever designed the new women's jersey should design the men's....

Looks terrible, would look better it all the black parts of the jersey were green and the green parts were black. Looks like the Wild's jersey. Reebok/CCM jersey's look better then Gemini jersey's.

Looks terrible, would look better it all the black parts of the jersey were green and the green parts were black. Looks like the Wild's jersey. Reebok/CCM jersey's look better then Gemini jersey's.

Yeah, but there isn't a giant                   gap in the middle of the thing.

• Upvote 1

I don't mind numbers on the front as long as they're small.

I don't mind it on authentic jerseys, but it just doesn't do replicas any justice.  They end up looking bare.

I think they should go with just "north dakota" on the front, or a diagonal "n dakota" or something.  We have done it in the past.

Time to switch to Gemini jerseys for the men.  Gemini has won three straight Frozen Fours (Providence, Union, Yale).  They also produced UND's jerseys for each of their last two championships.

#FireReebok

Unfortunately, prob not gonna happen with the Adidas deal.  Could anybody see us getting Adidas jerseys though?  They make hockey jerseys now...

Unfortunately, prob not gonna happen with the Adidas deal.  Could anybody see us getting Adidas jerseys though?  They make hockey jerseys now...

No.  Adidas bought Reebok a few years ago.  But, Adidas also owns CCM.  If they don't want the Reebok name anymore, they'll use CCM.  They've already slowly started rebranding AHL jerseys from Reebok to CCM.

The only reason you saw the Adidas name on some of the jerseys was for brand cohesion along all University uniforms.

No.  Adidas bought Reebok a few years ago.  But, Adidas also owns CCM.  If they don't want the Reebok name anymore, they'll use CCM.  They've already slowly started rebranding AHL jerseys from Reebok to CCM.

The only reason you saw the Adidas name on some of the jerseys was for brand cohesion along all University uniforms.

The men's team next jersey will be CCM.

That's what I'm worried about though.  Aren't we supposedly doing this for all sports?

Mujack just posted a couple pics of some jerseys he got framed over in the Community forum...  pretty sweet game worn Defauw jersey!

post-490-0-82792500-1429501105_thumb.jpg                post-490-0-07159300-1429501149_thumb.jpg

not to be real anal (but I am) but that Defauw jersey is no longer considered a gamer (not that it matters because he probably wont be selling it) in my eyes and probably anyone else who collects gamers. I actually cringed when I found out he replaced the logos on that jersey.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

not to be real anal (but I am) but that Defauw jersey is no longer considered a gamer (not that it matters because he probably wont be selling it) in my eyes and probably anyone else who collects gamers. I actually cringed when I found out he replaced the logos on that jersey.

thats ok, I actually cringed when I read your post.
  • Downvote 2