SiouxSports.com Forum

Jerseys

sioux7>5

That happened with Oshie's home jersey one night. I asked somebody that was in front of me what the bid was and he said 6 which I was thinking 600, went to the front to put a bid down and it was 6000...crazy!

That lady was an idiot that bought that. Not for buying the jersey, but just by her actions and manners that night.

Was able to get Zajacs although any one of them would have been a catch. It must have been hard for him to let go of some of those jerseys but id say he easily doubled his money.

so you are the one I was going against! I was really hoping to get Porters but I got taken at the end :(

Hey guys, so out of curiosity, what do you exactly think of the current jerseys (besides the missing sioux head)?

Got one at a charity auction signed by last year's team. They all signed around the open middle (where the number goes), so I'm trying to find the appropriate size Sioux logo to put in there :)

I actually don't hate the jersey design, it's just that the logo is gone that hurts it.

so you are the one I was going against! I was really hoping to get Porters but I got taken at the end :sad:

Adam said he was bidding on it as well, you usually see maybe 1 or 2 Sioux jersey auctions on ebay a year and all of a sudden there were four out of nowhere:o

Look fine with numbers. Why anybody buys a replica is beyond me... Ugly as hell. can't believe they even sell them.

They spent one whole year trying to force-fed us the replicas while telling me that they don't have the authentics available for purchase because the replica jerseys "...aren't selling that good". Gee, I wonder why? :silly:???