SiouxSports.com Forum

Jerseys

sioux7>5

The Sammy Sioux jerseys were the "diagonal" jerseys he's talking about.  Like Siouxkid said, Nike's were often referred to as "dazzles".

l1s5oSh.jpg

Yes this is the one I would really like to get my hands on, but any of the early 80's and older would be awesome.  I have a geometric and 2 other newer.

I have roughly 15 jerseys I'd entertain offers on...but am not actively looking to sell necessarily.  Since I had a multiple people PM me about the one jersey I had, I may just offer them up to everybody so everyone has a fair chance.  I'm not sure what the best way to do it is at this point.

I think what I'll do is put one up at a time with what my starting offer is.  To give everyone a fair chance, you can up the offer by $5 (or more).  After two days, it's gone, and highest offer wins.  Sound fair?

Looks like there are some solid knockoffs on the market.  I guess if the jersey is a good replica, i'de be willing to pay for it, but come on.  I can get lettering and a blank jersey too.  Some peoples gull. Not referring to any I have seen on here.  

what ones are you referring to?