SiouxSports.com Forum

Jerseys

sioux7>5

If it's shipped from Singapore or China, rest assured that it's a cheap fake. Deep discount, yes, but don't be surprised when your jersey numbers are off-center and the name on the back is spelled TOWES.

For sure.....I have 6-7 football/hockey jerseys from overseas sites. I've had good luck with all except the Boogaard Wild jersey. The one I usually order from is shutdown due to a lawsuit!

For sure.....I have 6-7 football/hockey jerseys from overseas sites. I've had good luck with all except the Boogaard Wild jersey. The one I usually order from is shutdown due to a lawsuit!

They've all turned out pretty good? I have a friend who has purchased a couple of Packer jerseys from one such site...he thinks they look good...I think they look awful. Incorrect nameplate font...numbers puffy...Super Bowl patch on the wrong shoulder...

I can't believe we are rehashing this topic again! I understand people are tempted to buy counterfeit jerseys (hell I bought one at one time) but next time you are tempted to buy one of those cheap knockoffs, just slap yourself in the face a few times to knock some sense into you and go buy a nicely made replica or an authentic!

I've been reading a lot of other forums and see that there are a lot of NHL teams that have a "garage sale" event usually every year after the season is done. I wonder if UND has ever thought of doing something like this? I wouldn't mind getting a hockey bag or a few other hockey related things! I am also pretty sure they wouldn't have a tough time selling everything out either.

Play It Again sports gets a bunch of their equipment at the end of the season. I've seen many pairs of skates, gloves, and sticks. Earlier this year they had, for the first time, old breezers with the Sioux logo and players numbers written inside. . I was able to snag a pair of breezers to wear during beer league.

Play It Again sports gets a bunch of their equipment at the end of the season. I've seen many pairs of skates, gloves, and sticks. Earlier this year they had, for the first time, old breezers with the Sioux logo and players numbers written inside. . I was able to snag a pair of breezers to wear during beer league.

in grand forks?

in grand forks?

Fargo. It's usually pretty slim pickin'. There were a few of Jimmer's sticks, and a couple of panzerlla's sticks (that are taller than I am... And I'm 6'4") when I was there last. There were a lot of their skates for sale. Corban Knights, Danny Kristo, Carter Rowney, Forbort's, and Trupp's. But unfortunately, they usually do get a lot more goofer stuff compared to Sioux stuff.

• 2 weeks later...

Hear ye, hear ye, all friends of Gasparini! Calling all Sioux "fans"! Complete your jump off the bandwagon by selling me your Sioux jerseys! Looking for any authentic or game-worn jerseys. PM me with what you have to offer. Sell now before they are worthless!

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...