SiouxSports.com Forum

Jerseys

sioux7>5

EPS does exceptional work. I've been meaning to write a blog piece on their work using the 6 Sioux jerseys I've already sent them as examples (both Nike and Reebok). EPS does the actual work for the game-used team jerseys, and not only for the Sioux, a number of professional sports teams of different leagues as well (NHL, MLB). The downside is the turnaround time...especially if you catch them when they are busy.

• 1 month later...

Well, who won what?

I keep track of these auctions and missed a couple of the auctions (work). If you won, or know who won and for what price these items, let me know:

2011-12 Carter Rowney, Green

2009-10 Brett Bruneteau White

2011-12 Tate Maris White

2009-11 Tate Maris Helmet

2011-12 Andrew MacWilliam Green

2011-12 Tate Maris Green

I finally won one of these auctions...2009-10 Andrew MacWilliam, Road Green.

Also, whoever I had a little battle against with the funny names...props, I had a good laugh. (Big A > Small A > Smart A > My A > Jack A)

Looks like you can't receive messages Big. Here ya go.

2011-12 Carter Rowney, Green - 760 Sioux4ever

2009-10 Brett Bruneteau White - 365 Sioux45

2011-12 Tate Maris White - 400 Big H

2009-11 Tate Maris Helmet - 600 Cancer Survivor

2011-12 Andrew MacWilliam Green - 900 Green7989

2011-12 Tate Maris Green - 425 Sioux45

Looks like you can't receive messages Big. Here ya go.

2011-12 Carter Rowney, Green - 760 Sioux4ever

2009-10 Brett Bruneteau White - 365 Sioux45

2011-12 Tate Maris White - 400 Big H

2009-11 Tate Maris Helmet - 600 Cancer Survivor

2011-12 Andrew MacWilliam Green - 900 Green7989

2011-12 Tate Maris Green - 425 Sioux45

Thanks Brandon!

• 4 weeks later...

It's $80 or $90 (I can't remember for sure if it was $80, or 80-something, for the wife's in December), plus whatever you pay for the jersey. That gets you numbers on the front, back, and sleeves, plus name and the 'C' or 'A' if you want it. They'll deliver it to your seat, or you can pick it up.

I can bring my own in right? I don't have to buy one?

Too deep for my pockets, but figured I'd share it here so it goes to a good Sioux Fan

2000-2001 Game Worn David Hale Black Geometric Jersey. Comes with LOA from UND, and Meigray is a very trusted site for game worn jerseys. First time I have ever seen a UND jersey on there. This (in my opinion) Is a very nice find. The last year of the Geometric Jerseys, the black special occasion, and the last jersey worn in old REA. I was very tempted to buy it, but I couldn't do it. Congrats on whoever picks up this beauty.

http://www.meigray.com/edealinv/servlet/ExecMacro?nurl=control/StoreItem.vm&ctl_nbr=2381&siId=6508590&catLevel=1&scLevel=1&thisCatLevel=&oldParentID=4191&catParentID=59581&scId=59581

img11511817.jpg

img11511816.jpg

Didn't we start using an "interlocking" ND logo to help distinguish ourselves from Notre Dame? Well, it appears that they like the idea, too, based on the jerseys they will wear tonight. Granted, it's a different font, but I've never seen them "interlock" the N & D like this before. Anyone else?

Hockey_Saves_Front.jpg

Didn't we start using an "interlocking" ND logo to help distinguish ourselves from Notre Dame? Well, it appears that they like the idea, too, based on the jerseys they will wear tonight. Granted, it's a different font, but I've never seen them "interlock" the N & D like this before. Anyone else?

Hockey_Saves_Front.jpg

They're stealing OUR logo again?!? ARGHHH

Next they're going to start writing North Dakota under it too..... :glare:

Too deep for my pockets, but figured I'd share it here so it goes to a good Sioux Fan

2000-2001 Game Worn David Hale Black Geometric Jersey. Comes with LOA from UND, and Meigray is a very trusted site for game worn jerseys. First time I have ever seen a UND jersey on there. This (in my opinion) Is a very nice find. The last year of the Geometric Jerseys, the black special occasion, and the last jersey worn in old REA. I was very tempted to buy it, but I couldn't do it. Congrats on whoever picks up this beauty.

http://www.meigray.c...9581&scId=59581

img11511817.jpg

img11511816.jpg

well it didnt take too long to find a good home...

Hello,

Does anybody have an authentic Nike jersey from the 07-08 era for sale? I don't care if its an actual game worn or not I just want the actual on ice jersey with dazzle material in size large. I live in the bismarck area but could travel a bit to pay in person. Thanks in advance.