SiouxSports.com Forum

Jerseys

sioux7>5

Was just in the Sioux shop. They have the authentic North Dakota sweaters in stock, 279.99.... Yikes

Thats a bit higher than I thought....but I suppose ill need two of each color....damn $1679.94......but a $120 donation to the champions club will give me the 15% discount....so in the end 1547.95......but then ill need three wcha patches and three nchc patches.....so about 1600 before taxes....uffda.....

Thats a bit higher than I thought....but I suppose ill need two of each color....damn $1679.94......but a $120 donation to the champions club will give me the 15% discount....so in the end 1547.95......but then ill need three wcha patches and three nchc patches.....so about 1600 before taxes....uffda.....

Two of each color? Uffda nuthin'...more like 'holy $*&#!'

I think its time for hockey to embrace the interlocking logo on the front of the jerseys. The current 'logo' doesn't do it for and neither do the yokes. It'd be cool to have a home white that has almost no black on it for a clean old school look. Kind of like those throw backs the had diagonal sioux text on them when Pirpich turned some guys face inside out.

• Upvote 2

I think its time for hockey to embrace the interlocking logo on the front of the jerseys.

Football has the ND on the sides (helmet, sometimes shoulders) and "North Dakota" on the front.

Hockey ... now has the same.

And it sounds like hockey is going back to green hats this year.

• 4 weeks later...

Black reebok replica size XL MENS sioux jersey for sale. Last sioux crest style from 2011. Perfect shape selling for a buddy as it's just a bit big for him. 100.00

Also a customized Gary Sargent Bemidji State hockey jersey size mens large. All custom name and number screened. Replica style. Green. 75.00

Message me if interested and I can email photos. Paypal only. Thanks

Black reebok replica size XL MENS sioux jersey for sale. Last sioux crest style from 2011. Perfect shape selling for a buddy as it's just a bit big for him. 85.00

Also a customized Gary Sargent Bemidji State hockey jersey size mens large. All custom name and number screened. Replica style. Green. 60.00

Message me if interested and I can email photos. Paypal only. Thanks

Sorry had wrong prices on there for him. Revised :)

where would one send/bring an authentic jersey to get the name/numbers sewn on?

Thanks

Sioux Shop should have the name and address where they send their authentics for lettering. Sure they would be glad to give it to you.

They would probably even take your jersey, do the paperwork, charge you, and set it up for you. Your jersey will return to your place, via mail, with sewn numbers and letters in about four weeks or so as I recall.

Sioux Shop should have the name and address where they send their authentics for lettering. Sure they would be glad to give it to you.

They would probably even take your jersey, do the paperwork, charge you, and set it up for you. Your jersey will return to your place, via mail, with sewn numbers and letters in about four weeks or so as I recall.

It only costs about 75 bucks to send it and have EPS do it, if you brought it to the sioux shop they charge you 140ish and send it to the same place.

It only costs about 75 bucks to send it and have EPS do it, if you brought it to the sioux shop they charge you 140ish and send it to the same place.

Ain't capitalism great? The Ralph has to keep the lights on somehow . . . . And, hassle free. Unless you live miles away from The Ralph.

Good to know and that differential. Thanks.