SiouxSports.com Forum

Jerseys

sioux7>5

Weren't those the ones that were quietly sold the next morning at Home of Economy?

Seriously? I remember when they were selling game worn jerseys at the Union for a while in the late 90s...$50 apiece...should have bought them all...
  • Upvote 2

Seriously? I remember when they were selling game worn jerseys at the Union for a while in the late 90s...$50 apiece...should have bought them all...

I am pretty certain that's how those were sold. I talked with someone who bought one a few years ago. She said a friend of hers went shopping with her on the Sunday after at noon, walked into HOE and saw them there. I never get lucky like that.

Does anyone have one of these from K1? I'm just curious about the quality/sizing. If anyone has pictures that would be awesome, since the picture on the website is poor.

http://www.sportsk.com/northdakota-fightingsioux-black-jersey-k1.html

If not- no biggie, I figured this would be the place to ask.

As far as quality is good...it's nothing like the actual authentic gamers...but the k1s are the only replicas made so...

Sizing I wear my xxl for beer league sometimes...I'm bout 6'2" 240ish.......

I am pretty certain that's how those were sold. I talked with someone who bought one a few years ago. She said a friend of hers went shopping with her on the Sunday after at noon, walked into HOE and saw them there. I never get lucky like that.

I remember being at the game and they announced it several times that the jerseys would be for sale at HOE the next day. I also remember seeing them advertise it in the paper.

Good luck! What are there, maybe 20-25 of those things even in existence?

I was never good at math but from looking at the roster there should be 26 laying around. I know where three are and I have been turned down on two. I doubt the person who owns the third one (Diggler) would part with his!

I was never good at math but from looking at the roster there should be 26 laying around. I know where three are and I have been turned down on two. I doubt the person who owns the third one (Diggler) would part with his!

I saw a young woman wearing one at REA a couple of years ago. I offered her $200 cash on the spot for it - she said 'no thanks.'

Hello all,

I am looking for a replica WHITE dazzle UND home jersey from the 2001-2009 era. I will buy it used if you have it. Not looking to break the bank, just wondering if someone has one they are looking to unload. An example of one is listed below. I haven't found much luck on the internet tracking one down. I would be looking for a size "M" or "L" - 24 to 25 inches armpit to armpit.

Normally I prefer throwbacks but this era (new Ralph, 4 straight Frozen Four trips) is when I really developed a strong interest in the program.

Thanks everyone. PM if you can help me out.

http://www.google.com/imgres?imgurl=http://www.siouxgifts.com/assets/images/productimages/jerseys/whitedazzle_front_wht_sml.jpg&imgrefurl=http://siouxgifts.com/K1-White-Dazzle-Fighting-Sioux-2001-2009-Home-Hockey-Jersey-_p_47.html&h=450&w=398&sz=136&tbnid=P_kVkecMzfoBnM:&tbnh=95&tbnw=84&zoom=1&usg=__qnwdDJudus6qovBrKvijyIk9xxQ=&docid=MezypT88xi07WM&sa=X&ei=6zz6UsTPOsnXygHY2IHgCA&ved=0CEAQ9QEwAg

• 2 weeks later...

Besides Sioux Shop, wheres the best place to get a green st pattys day Toews jersey? They gotta be cheaper somewhere.

Best place: Sioux shop. Then probably NHL store or Blackhawks store. They will all be the same NHL price, but will be the true replicas.

Cheaper: Ebay, but you get what you pay for and never quite sure how the quality and size will be until It arrives.

SportsK and IceJerseys do not have them, they are my go-to for hockey jerseys online.

Found this but I have no idea how the products are http://www.blackhawksshopofficial.com/Jonathan_Toews_Jersey

Good luck!

Besides Sioux Shop, wheres the best place to get a green st pattys day Toews jersey? They gotta be cheaper somewhere.

Try River City Sports - they have a huge selection of items. Online store or make the trip to Winnipeg and see the store in person.

• Upvote 1

Try River City Sports - they have a huge selection of items. Online store or make the trip to Winnipeg and see the store in person.

River City doesn't have them, but I agree, everyone who loves sports jerseys should go to the River City Sports by IKEA in Winnipeg. Its amazing!!!! One of the reasons I like living up here.

Have you looked at Scheels? They had quite a few different Blackhawks jerseys back in their NHL section a few weeks ago (including the camo ones, which I never see). I can't remember if they had a St Pattys version though.

Best place: Sioux shop. Then probably NHL store or Blackhawks store. They will all be the same NHL price, but will be the true replicas.

Cheaper: Ebay, but you get what you pay for and never quite sure how the quality and size will be until It arrives.

SportsK and IceJerseys do not have them, they are my go-to for hockey jerseys online.

Found this but I have no idea how the products are http://www.blackhawk...an_Toews_Jersey

Good luck!

Don't trust eBay for a jersey like that. They are mostly all fake, and some of the ones with pics of legit ones will send you fakes. The upside is, ebay is pretty lenient about getting you your money back if it is counterfeit. That Blackhawks shop sells fakes. Steer clear of that.

Just pony up and pay retail for it. The best part about buying from the Sioux Shop is the profits go to the school...hence why I never buy something from overpriced Scheel's if the Sioux Shop also has it.

Found this but I have no idea how the products are http://www.blackhawksshopofficial.com/Jonathan_Toews_Jersey

Good luck!

If it's shipped from Singapore or China, rest assured that it's a cheap fake. Deep discount, yes, but don't be surprised when your jersey numbers are off-center and the name on the back is spelled TOWES.

I've been reading a lot of other forums and see that there are a lot of NHL teams that have a "garage sale" event usually every year after the season is done. I wonder if UND has ever thought of doing something like this? I wouldn't mind getting a hockey bag or a few other hockey related things! I am also pretty sure they wouldn't have a tough time selling everything out either.

I've been reading a lot of other forums and see that there are a lot of NHL teams that have a "garage sale" event usually every year after the season is done. I wonder if UND has ever thought of doing something like this? I wouldn't mind getting a hockey bag or a few other hockey related things! I am also pretty sure they wouldn't have a tough time selling everything out either.

They seem to have one every few years.