SiouxSports.com Forum

Jerseys

sioux7>5

• 2 weeks later...

Hey, Goon, that reminds me...I sent you a PM regarding the Barbra Streisand and Justin Bieber tickets you wanted...

The Who? I have no idea how Justin Bieber is? You must be projecting again. :) I guess, if you want to go, I can go with you. Maybe me 5 year old daughter knows who that is... :)

The Who? I have no idea how Justin Bieber is? You must be projecting again. :) I guess, if you want to go, I can go with you. Maybe me 5 year old daughter knows who that is... :)

Now, now, Goon...it's ok, lots of people our age listen to Justin Bieber...I'm not one of them, but I don't judge you for being a fan. :lol:

• Upvote 2

Now, now, Goon...it's ok, lots of people our age listen to Justin Bieber...I'm not one of them, but I don't judge you for being a fan. :lol:

Gall darn it, give me iPod back... :) That's where it went. :)

• Upvote 1

Hey, Goon, that reminds me...I sent you a PM regarding the Barbra Streisand and Justin Bieber tickets you wanted...

Really...cause Goon hit me up for extra One Direction tickets for their upcoming concert in MSP in July! ;)

Addendum...I have "tween" girls.

Really...cause Goon hit me up for extra One Direction tickets for their upcoming concert in MSP in July! ;)

Addendum...I have "tween" girls.

Actually, I may have to go to that concert, but by there is hope, my daughter does like bands like Styx, REO Speedwagon as well as some of the new age bands as well. She also has a drum set already. yeah, I know, who buys their kids one of those things right?

• 2 weeks later...

I miss the old school logos:

- the Hartford Whalers logo with the obvious W, the subtle H, and the whale tail

- the old (yes, baseball) Milwaukee Brewers "mit" logo that was an M (glove fingers) and a B (glove thumb and palm) and a baseball in the mit.

Most new logos just aren't that creative.

I miss the old school logos:

- the Hartford Whalers logo with the obvious W, the subtle H, and the whale tail

- the old (yes, baseball) Milwaukee Brewers "mit" logo that was an M (glove fingers) and a B (glove thumb and palm) and a baseball in the mit.

Most new logos just aren't that creative.

Don't forget about the old Montreal Expos three-color M logo...Expos Le Baseball AND and M...brilliant!

• 3 weeks later...

Is there a website that has all the past Sioux hockey jerseys (with pictures)? I want to know what i have.

I apologize if this info is already posted somewhere.

Thanks

Thanks for the shout out Siouxperfan7. :)

I have a bunch more planned for the site in the future, but I'm waiting for some updates from my host to roll out (they are way behind schedule). The site is currently loads as a Flash site, but there is a conversion in the works for HTML5. This will allow non-Flash products to load the site properly (some mobile devices...especially Apple) among other things. I'm still missing two jerseys from the Encyclopedia (1959 Koronis throwback & Shawn Walsh night Geo).

In terms of photos of the actual jerseys, I have quite a few, but it's a bit project to add them without knowing how the future updates will change the site on my end, so I'm holding off for now. The graphical representations of the jerseys are pretty darn accurate with many of the old logos being completely remade by hand and even the seams in the jerseys are as close to authentic as possible. There are a few tweaks here and there I plan to do to improve the accuracy on some, but the discrepancies are very minor and don't really take away from any of the design aspects.

If anyone has any photos (even if they are black & white) from the late 1980s and early 1990s, the final years of the Blackhawks style logo, I'd really appreciate it. There are a few nuances and oddities with a few of the smaller patches that have evaded me even after looking through thousands of photos. What makes it even more confusing is there were multiple variations in the same game from one Sioux player to another.

One last question...anyone on here pick up that Finley gamer on ebay that ended a couple days ago? I was sleeping on that one...