SiouxSports.com Forum

Jerseys

sioux7>5

Thanks Big! Can't wait to see the mock-ups this summer!

Speaking of concepts...I got a little bored of Sioux jerseys back in December and mocked up some Mankato sweaters. There was no rhyme or reason to picking the purple cows...just picked a school and went with it.

The idea behind the concept was to make better use of the school colors in Mankato. They've gotten lost in their dreary black, so I wanted to bring back some more color into their scheme. The alternate uses a modernized version of their old diagonal MSU jerseys that, IMO, were pretty cool.

MankatoGraphic_zps3b3be4f1.png

Hey Big, just an idea for the new concept page. I say we use the 2011-2012 jerseys except take the sioux head off and the Sioux print off and put in green cursive NORTH DAKOTA like the 19050's jerseys like you were thinking earlier. Then have the font be white on the green and black jersey. Keep the same interlocking ND except put UND in instead of sioux. Anyway, Just a thought! let me know what you think!

• 2 weeks later...

anyone have any white "50 year WCHA" patches that they wore in 01-02?

well i contacted Kyle at VMH and he can make them but he needs a minimum of 30 (they will be white)....is anyone interested? I'm not in it to make money (just want to get a patch myself to finish customizing an 01-02 gemini jersey

well i contacted Kyle at VMH and he can make them but he needs a minimum of 30 (they will be white)....is anyone interested? I'm not in it to make money (just want to get a patch myself to finish customizing an 01-02 gemini jersey

I'd be interested...can you post a pic of the actual patch?

Just had an autographed 1987-era patch put in a frame...will hopefully have pics up soon.