SiouxSports.com Forum

Jerseys

sioux7>5

I have had 4 sent out to to EPS (2 authentic, 2 replica Sioux style) and 3 done at REA (all replica-only kind available for the new North Dakota style)

- Authentics done at EPS were flawless and worth every penny. 3 layer name and numbers sewn on and reinforced. As close you can get to a game worn without getting a game worn.

- Replicas done at EPS were done nicely. Name and numbers sewn on. But only 1 layer on the name and number. Thats the only downside I saw on these.

- Replicas at REA were good quality, even though they were heat pressed. Reasonably priced, extremely fast turn around. Different pricing options if you want number only, name and number, and name number and A or C. But they do nickel and dime you more now than they used to.

That my two cents and the order i posted them in is the order of my preference.

Well done! A+!

I am selling a bunch of my pucks on Ebay in case you were interested. I will never part with my jerseys or my 15 game pucks with Blackhawk, geometric and newer logo, but at the rate they were coming out with new pucks it was too tough to keep up and I decided to put them all up at once instead of spacing them out just to get them out to fans who may need particular ones to round out their collections. Surprised I haven't been able to sell the DU and CC game pucks or my other Wild pucks and Hobey's, but anyway they are out there for a resonable start for those interested. My father in law helped me since I don't have an account.

Kinda early to be hittin' the sauce on a Tuesday morning don'cha think? :D

I'm just sayin'...they're a lot better to wear than something with 17 layers of stitched-on tackle-twill. That being said, I'd probably ditch a few "UNO"'s on the side or shoulders and that tacky "MAVS" on the back below the number.

Any idea who made those? It wasn't Gemini, was it?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Why don't the men's team have ND logo's or "UND" on their helmets? The women's team does and it looks better than the men's....who seem to have a variety of different brands of helmets.

They look very blah and the brand doesnt matter but yes they do. Obviously they are replacing the Sioux head decals but you would think they would be in by now or soon. The blacks blow away the green jerseys while we are on topic for road games. Go white and black as the greens have taken a big step back.

Gemini released these pics about a week ago.

557797_489923081028575_1875897190_n.jpg

That is a nice looking jersey, might get ripped for this but I wouldn't mind seeing the green as the alternate color or at least closer to a 50/50 split...something about a black uniform just says 'badass'.

They look very blah and the brand doesnt matter but yes they do. Obviously they are replacing the Sioux head decals but you would think they would be in by now or soon. The blacks blow away the green jerseys while we are on topic for road games. Go white and black as the greens have taken a big step back.

You beat me to it...GMTA. :lol: