SiouxSports.com Forum

Jerseys

sioux7>5

Catch us all up now. Will there be new UND jerseys in October 2013?

I believe that Big A HG is talking about authentic versions of the current jerseys being ready for sale to the general public by next season. I highly doubt that there will be any changes until a new team nickname and logo is chosen.

I believe that Big A HG is talking about authentic versions of the current jerseys being ready for sale to the general public by next season. I highly doubt that there will be any changes until a new team nickname and logo is chosen.

Okkk that makes more sense! Thanks

Okkk that makes more sense! Thanks

No problem!

Now if Big A HG would just open up about his jersey secret so collectors like me can promptly waste hundreds if not thousands of dollars scooping up any retro jerseys we can find, that would be great!

No problem!

Now if Big A HG would just open up about his jersey secret so collectors like me can promptly waste hundreds if not thousands of dollars scooping up any retro jerseys we can find, that would be great!

It's not THAT crazy, haha.

Hey, on the subject of jerseys...I have some white throwbacks that apparently need GREEN laces...any idea where I can get some of those?

I'd probably go straight to eBay or Amazon. I know Frozen4sioux has done some customization to the laces to make them shorter which has turned out pretty cool...maybe he'd have some tips for you as the shortest green laces I can find are 36".

That's one of the current replicas, I'm assuming? Is that the REA 'iron-on' number or is that stitched on?

It's a current reebok replica

It's triple layer stacked and sewn twill

It's probably one of my worst jobs yet

I still question as to if the authentics are using triple layer stacked or just dual layer kiss cut for the numbers....

There appears to be evidence that kiss cutting was used on the shoulder numbers on the 11-12 Sioux jerseys.

It's a current reebok replica

It's triple layer stacked and sewn twill

It's probably one of my worst jobs yet

I still question as to if the authentics are using triple layer stacked or just dual layer kiss cut for the numbers....

There appears to be evidence that kiss cutting was used on the shoulder numbers on the 11-12 Sioux jerseys.

Did you do that yourself?

Thanks for the link on the shoelaces...I have been looking for some for my throwback white jerseys...do you use that particular vendor yourself?

Sorry, it's not my best effort, but just a quick mock-up.

I lost my hard drive a few months back, so I lost the template I used to make the current NoDak jerseys for the site, which use laces on the jersey...so I used my artistic license to omit those. A few things may not be to scale and I didn't add the texture for the Xtrafil areas nor the seam to show the double-elbows.

What's funny is, awhile back, I was working on a concept that I can't seem to find now that was a UND version of a different USA jersey (shown below). Here's the mock-up you wanted to see GreenWing:

UNDconcept_zps5379fd6a.png

Here's what I was looking at doing:

358.jpg

• Upvote 2