SiouxSports.com Forum

Jerseys

sioux7>5

I may be in the minority, but I'd prefer less black in the future. I think it'd be great to go back to our roots of just using white and kelly for our home and away jerseys...then have a different designed black alternate jersey. So many teams across all levels of hockey have done BFBS (or black for black's sake). Kelly green, on all levels of sports, is the most under-utilized color.

I may be in the minority, but I'd prefer less black in the future. I think it'd be great to go back to our roots of just using white and kelly for our home and away jerseys...then have a different designed black alternate jersey. So many teams across all levels of hockey have done BFBS (or black for black's sake). Kelly green, on all levels of sports, is the most under-utilized color.

I have no prob with black being 3rd option but not with these new jerseys. Not even close. Once they figure out a better design hope they can get back to that Kelly green! The 97 was the last title team to wear green breezers and helmets right? I was in providence and remember black jerseys/helmets being introduced that year or the year before?? I love the black and agree a different style in black would be awesome for a 3rd option. Just can't stand the new green color/style combos

I have no prob with black being 3rd option but not with these new jerseys. Not even close. Once they figure out a better design hope they can get back to that Kelly green! The 97 was the last title team to wear green breezers and helmets right? I was in providence and remember black jerseys/helmets being introduced that year or the year before?? I love the black and agree a different style in black would be awesome for a 3rd option. Just can't stand the new green color/style combos

Yeah, for the current jerseys, the black definitely is better, but the green is growing on me. The white and black jerseys are much better in person than in pics, but the green jerseys actually look pretty decent on TV, in my opinion.

I still dislike all three.

Yeah, for the current jerseys, the black definitely is better, but the green is growing on me. The white and black jerseys are much better in person than in pics, but the green jerseys actually look pretty decent on TV, in my opinion.

I still dislike all three.

Yeah very disappointing going from the nicest sweaters in the nation to these. Was it 98, 99 or 00 when they went to black breezers and helmet??

That is a nice looking jersey, might get ripped for this but I wouldn't mind seeing the green as the alternate color or at least closer to a 50/50 split...something about a black uniform just says 'badass'.

I agree. I've always favored the black unis, over the all-green. The guys remind me of pickles on skates.

I really like the Gemini incarnations over the RBK.

They look very blah and the brand doesnt matter but yes they do. Obviously they are replacing the Sioux head decals but you would think they would be in by now or soon. The blacks blow away the green jerseys while we are on topic for road games. Go white and black as the greens have taken a big step back.

Dislike X 1000.

Go to a St Cloud State/UND game while wearing a black Sioux jersey and you'll blend into the crowd with 6,000 other people. Wear a green Sioux jersey to the X for a Final Five game against the Gophers and you'll be part of an avalanche of green pride.

Go green...it's the right thing to do.

That being said, I preferred the black jerseys from two seasons ago when the numbers were green outlined in white as opposed to white outlined in green like they are now.

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...

someone got a good deal at the beginning on the green LaPoint.....

No kidding. I almost pulled the trigger, but then I thought maybe the first few were going to go slow and I had my eye on the Malone. I wasn't going to buy more than one jersey and figured I'd save my opportunity.

Kickin' myself.

No kidding. I almost pulled the trigger, but then I thought maybe the first few were going to go slow and I had my eye on the Malone. I wasn't going to buy more than one jersey and figured I'd save my opportunity.

Kickin' myself.

yea, im pretty pissed at myself for that! I got money in my pocket ready to be spent but I guess I will wait for the next auction....

• 2 weeks later...