SiouxSports.com Forum

Non-UND College Hockey 2020-21

cberkas

3 minutes ago, AlphaMikeFoxtrot said:

Imagine this forum if CC or Miami was up 5-0 against UND in a conference playoff game.

That'd never happen. :whistling:;)

If Mankato can show some signs of life in the 3rd and and come out of the game even with just some positives before the NCAA tournament, that'd be good. 

1 minute ago, SiouxFanatic said:

That'd never happen. :whistling:;)

If Mankato can show some signs of life in the 3rd and and come out of the game even with just some positives before the NCAA tournament, that'd be good. 

The way this game is going they may end up in Fargo

1 minute ago, cberkas said:

You have to pay for FLO

Ya I know, only 2 purchase options too.  Wish a guy could buy a daily or even weekly pass with these steaming services.  I'd much rather watch BSU/LSU vs. NMU on Sat. over UMASS n Lowell.  Would like to see tonight's game too but it's not worth 30 bucks.   

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Clark17 said:

Ya I know, only 2 purchase options too.  Wish a guy could buy a daily or even weekly pass with these steaming services.  I'd much rather watch BSU/LSU vs. NMU on Sat. over UMASS n Lowell.  Would like to see tonight's game too but it's not worth 30 bucks.   

I thought it was to high to pay that

11 minutes ago, crb1 said:

BSU doesn't have a superfan like @SiouxFanatic who streams games for their fanbase. Does BSU even have a message board we can try infiltrate and get a link to someone streaming?

OnHockey.tv might have it. Just make sure your anti-virus and ad blocker are up to date, it's chock full of pop ups and who knows what.

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, AlphaMikeFoxtrot said:

OnHockey.tv might have it. Just make sure your anti-virus and ad blocker are up to date, it's chock full of pop ups and who knows what.

Wow is that website brutal. I can’t even get passed the VPN pop up. Yikes. 

2 hours ago, AlphaMikeFoxtrot said:

Yah, I made the mistake of going to this website on my wife’s company issued iPad and a huge set of boobs popped up while trying to watch a UND game so be careful. 

DU’s case for making the tournament. My problem with the mitigating factors this author makes in order to make a case for DU is, how do you quantify them versus the litany of mitigating factors other bubble teams would make for making their case for  inclusion???

https://letsgodu.com/2021/03/19/making-denver-hockeys-case-for-the-ncaa-tournament/

3 hours ago, bale31 said:

I mean, msu has looked flat out bad though. Hopefully this is a case of them getting a wakeup call and figuring it out for the big dance. This has been coming for about 3 weeks. Lazy, unmotivated play since the Ferris state series in mid-february. Their talent has just gotten them through.

Maybe diminished expectations by others makes it easier to break through in the NCAA tourney.  Just don’t do it in our region.  Don’t know if they would give the Big Ten another #1 seed based on the loss to Northern or not.