SiouxSports.com Forum

2020 Dumpster Fire (Enter at your own risk)

jk

34 minutes ago, Limu Emu said:

My guess is that Haydouche1 will be the wive in that relationship.

Well, Mr. GiveHeadAllDay. 

You having problems with the use of singular and plural in English?

Let me help out.  

1.  Repeat this, "Limu Emu is a dip$hit."   That is singular.

2.  Repeat this, "Limu Emu and Mr. GiveHeadAllDay are dip$hits."  That is plural.

Now, since you are one and the same you can say, without breaking proper English Grammar, "I, in using two monikers, am a dipshit."

Keep practicing, little cultist. 

2 hours ago, Oxbow6 said:

8 LTC facilities in ND have double digit residents that are positive.  Minot has one with 56. Thought quarantine,  isolation and masks are the ticket?

#distancelearningsaveslives

My Grandma and her husband some how got exposed without leaving their room for 7 months.......again.

Six more locked up individuals manage to get Covid they know. 

• Upvote 2

4 hours ago, AlphaMikeFoxtrot said:

I feel for the folks grinding it out in the food carts that lost their clientele to the pandemic, believe me. Hopefully rent contracts were renegotiated.

So it’s not just those living in ivory towers that are affected.  Those in ivory towers will probably be on after the riots end.  Easier for them to up and leave.  Likely plenty of republicans likely moving out of OR, WA and CA

b&n oil just tweeted out a photo of 3 people (2 i would regard as high risk) taking a photo together inside a business....no masks and not social distancing and his response was...

"well deserved...great crew."

if that was trump, chris berg, and james wood i'm pretty sure his response would be 180 degree opposite...

schlossman is #fakenews

21 minutes ago, homer said:

So it’s not just those living in ivory towers that are affected.  Those in ivory towers will probably be on after the riots end.  Easier for them to up and leave.  Likely plenty of republicans likely moving out of OR, WA and CA

If anything the riots give them a chance to cash out from insurance money rather than slow suffocation by the shut down. The latter is a much bigger concern for small businesses, and nationwide.

3 hours ago, Hayduke1 said:

Oh, Mr. IGiveHeadAllDay,

You believe QAnon.  You are such a good little cultist. 

1 hour ago, Hayduke1 said:

Well, Mr. GiveHeadAllDay. 

You having problems with the use of singular and plural in English?

Let me help out.  

1.  Repeat this, "Limu Emu is a dip$hit."   That is singular.

2.  Repeat this, "Limu Emu and Mr. GiveHeadAllDay are dip$hits."  That is plural.

Now, since you are one and the same you can say, without breaking proper English Grammar, "I, in using two monikers, am a dipshit."

Keep practicing, little cultist. 

One triggered little Soyboy. lol.  Now go back to reading your Atlantic propaganda  you pathetic wanker.

3 hours ago, Hayduke1 said:

Oh, Mr. IGiveHeadAllDay,

You believe QAnon.  You are such a good little cultist. 

So they doctored the photo...right Soyboy? lol You can't handle the truth. Carry on wanker, you are very amusing.

34 minutes ago, AlphaMikeFoxtrot said:

If anything the riots give them a chance to cash out from insurance money rather than slow suffocation by the shut down. The latter is a much bigger concern for small businesses, and nationwide.

So in a way rioting is a form of economic stimulus.  I never looked at it that way.  I wonder where the insurance companies will get the money to bail out these victims of inner city unrest?

• Upvote 1

20 minutes ago, TheFlop said:

So in a way rioting is a form of economic stimulus.  I never looked at it that way.  I wonder where the insurance companies will get the money to bail out these victims of inner city unrest?

Bailed out by the stimulus bill, of course. Most major insurance carriers are publicly traded, and many others are privately held by financial firms. Portland's NBA arena is sponsored by an insurance company that recently sued the government for stiffing them on a reimbursement and won.

5 minutes ago, AlphaMikeFoxtrot said:

Bailed out by the stimulus bill, of course. Most major insurance carriers are publicly traded, and many others are privately held by financial firms. Portland's NBA arena is sponsored by an insurance company that recently sued the government for stiffing them on a reimbursement and won.

I love how you make it sound like such a victimless event.  Interruption due to a pandemic most can understand......but you lose people when it's due to rioting that local officials refuse to address in a meaningful way.  

Was no hard lockdown and no rioting not an option?  

Ed Rollins says it is over.  

Why?

Because Dear Leader and his cult are hated and insane.  

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2020/oct/13/election-poll-biden-leads-trump-17-points

Biden leads Trump by 17 points as election race enters final stage

With election day just three weeks away and millions of votes already cast, some Republicans fear a rout in the races for the presidency, Senate and House of Representatives. Ed Rollins, who advises a pro-Trump super political action committee, told the New York Times: “The president’s political environment is terrible. It’s an uphill battle.”

Asked by the Times if Trump can still turn things around, Rollins replied: “It’s cooked.”

6 minutes ago, Hayduke1 said:

Ed Rollins says it is over.  

Why?

Because Dear Leader and his cult are hated and insane.  

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2020/oct/13/election-poll-biden-leads-trump-17-points

Biden leads Trump by 17 points as election race enters final stage

With election day just three weeks away and millions of votes already cast, some Republicans fear a rout in the races for the presidency, Senate and House of Representatives. Ed Rollins, who advises a pro-Trump super political action committee, told the New York Times: “The president’s political environment is terrible. It’s an uphill battle.”

Asked by the Times if Trump can still turn things around, Rollins replied: “It’s cooked.”

why even vote if a guy named ed says its over

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Oxbow6 said:

We all can only hope Maize Hirino chokes on a piece of Spam. 

speaking of hawaii...all this talk of adding PR and or Washington DC to the states...can we let hawaii vote to see if they want independence from the racist usa....

would be an interesting vote to see