SiouxSports.com Forum

2020 Dumpster Fire (Enter at your own risk)

jk

39 minutes ago, TheFlop said:

I'm amazed that in the cesspool known as Portland that there were actually any statues of Roosevelt or Lincoln left to tip. 

The first one I always blame for any type of oppression is Lincoln.  Hopefully his monument in DC gets the graffiti treatment and is later burned in a peaceful protest.  

• Upvote 3

9 minutes ago, AlphaMikeFoxtrot said:

Yeah. It's right by my office; the statue is on a ~8 ft platform in the middle of the road and the lanes part around it.

In my quick internet search, it appears the iconic elk (right picture below) was graffitied and set on fire by Antifa/BLM rioters and then removed by the Regional Arts Council.  A replacement (left picture) was then removed by right-wing rioters.  Am I wrong?

orig-photo20200809145422-1596974873.jpg

4 minutes ago, UNDBIZ said:

In my quick internet search, it appears the iconic elk (right picture below) was graffitied and set on fire by Antifa/BLM rioters and then removed by the Regional Arts Council.  A replacement (left picture) was then removed by right-wing protesters.  Am I wrong?

orig-photo20200809145422-1596974873.jpg

Hmmm. Sure enough. Didn't hear about that or notice it when I scouted out downtown a few months ago.

EDIT: right after riots started in April/May I went to my office to grab stuff and noticed the statue was TP'd, which is harmless. It's right by the police station that's ground zero so not a surprise it's been vandalized. Disappointing though. There's a herd of elk that live near my beach house and I walk by them with my surfboard all the time. Beautiful creatures.

6 minutes ago, AlphaMikeFoxtrot said:

Hmmm. Sure enough. Didn't hear about that or notice it when I scouted out downtown a few months ago.

EDIT: right after riots started in April/May I went to my office to grab stuff and noticed the statue was TP'd, which is harmless. It's right by the police station that's ground zero so not a surprise it's been vandalized. Disappointing though. There's a herd of elk that live near my beach house and I walk by them with my surfboard all the time. Beautiful creatures.

WJHPWELOJRHW7JZXC5IY6SZX3E.jpeg

It escalated beyond TP, but fortunately it appears the actual statue suffered minimal damage before being removed.

30 minutes ago, Oxbow6 said:

Or was it the statue of Rick Adelman. Heard he was racist.

I was told by a number of publications that all white people are racist.  And its not racist to make the claim, only to counter it. 

26 minutes ago, Hayduke1 said:

Time for some denial from the cult.

FB_IMG_1602517753368.jpg

Maybe there's some benefit for streets lined with feces, urine, and STDs perhaps the immune systems out there  have built up enough to withstand the WooFlu.

You should test it, crap on your moms floor, blow a tranny and see if you develop any antibodies.

#CauseScience

26 minutes ago, Frozen4sioux said:

Maybe there's some benefit for streets lined with feces, urine, and STDs perhaps the immune systems out there  have built up enough to withstand the WooFlu.

You should test it, crap on your moms floor, blow a tranny and see if you develop any antibodies.

#CauseScience

I see.

You must be Trump's cockholster.

Or did Satan write this?

• Downvote 1

More stats for the cults to deny or deflect.  The followers of Dear Leader don't believe in science.  They only care about themselves.  Facts are meaningless to them. 

Notice the number of red states in top of the list of cases per 100,000.  Piss poor leadership in those states are leading their unfortunate citizens to their potential graves.  All for Dear Leader.

Pathetic. 

Screenshot_20201012-115218_NYTimes.jpg