SiouxSports.com Forum

2020 Dumpster Fire (Enter at your own risk)

jk

2 hours ago, MafiaMan said:

Will you pack the Supreme Court?

Joe has been clear...VOTE.

Who is your pick to win the World Series?

I like bananas on my waffles!  

This is literally the only question that matters in this election. The fact that the media is letting it go unanswered is genuinely unacceptable.

Policies can be undone, legislation can be repealed, expanded or modified. That stuff is political and part of the game. An expansion of the Supreme Court is not something that can be rectified in any meaningful sense. The result would do one of two things: 1.) Lead every President/Senate when both are of the same party to expand the Court to the necessary number to get favorable judgments, and/or 2.) Lead to secession and i wouldn't blame either liberal or conservative states for being the ones to pull the plug. Even the New Deal Democrats with large majorities in both chambers of Congress rejected the idea of expansion and those guys were f'ing nuts.

The fact that Biden and Harris both refuse to answer a very basic question in any manner is not good. 

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, TheFlop said:

Per Burgums conference call today.  Since pandemic breast cancer detection rates are 20-25% of normal and vaccination rates have dropped dramatically.  #2 more weeks.  

Welcome to "The Second Wave". 

13 minutes ago, TheFlop said:

Also per the conference....only between 10-20% of hospitalizations statewide are patients that have Covid.  State dashboard will soon publish new number showing number of patients hospitalized BECAUSE of Covid, not ones that just happen to have Covid.  This will significantly lower that number.  Example given was that currently there are situations where a person will come in for a knee surgery, find out that they have Covid during the screening process....and that counts as a Covid hospitalization. 

I had a relative go in for a pre-surgical exam and get found to have ... antibodies. 
They had no idea when they'd have been "sick" in the last 90-120 days. 

9 minutes ago, JohnboyND7 said:

Lead every President/Senate when both are of the same party to expand the Court to the necessary number to get favorable judgments ... 

"In a split 923-922 vote, today the Supreme Court ruled in favor the Constitutionality of the Senate bill favored by the President."

• Upvote 1

https://bismarcktribune.com/news/local/health/new-records-set-in-3-coronavirus-categories-in-north-dakota-hospital-leader-discusses-capacity/article_c4030272-8e69-5cfc-93ca-822c3684190a.html#utm_source=bismarcktribune.com&utm_campaign=%2Fnewsletter-templates%2Fnews-alert&utm_medium=PostUp&utm_content=f90a0c3b55de875b3e40facc219dafa6029a9c92

6 persons with COVID deaths reported today:
Burleigh County woman in 80s
Stark County woman in 80s
Ward County man in 50s
Ward County man in 80s
Ward County woman in 90s
Mountrail County girl in 10-19 age range

All reported with underlying health conditions.

From the link UNDBIZ supplied:

Less than 20% of hospitalizations are coronavirus-related, he said, but hospitals are still dealing with a backlog of other medical procedures that were put off for two months at the beginning of the pandemic.

LeBeau noted that hospitals around the state have had six months to prepare for a spike and said "I can stand up here and feel comfortable looking anybody in the eye and saying, ‘We are prepared.’”

However, he added that state residents who have become accustomed to convenient access to health care will need to adapt. 

Of those three paragraphs, the last one is what I've been suspicious that we're being set up for --> limited access to reduced healthcare services. 

Call it first setting reduced expectations.

Call it a first step to a system worse.

And sure, call me paranoid. 

3 minutes ago, The Sicatoka said:

From the link UNDBIZ supplied:

Of those three paragraphs, the last one is what I've been suspicious that we're being set up for --> limited access to reduced healthcare services. 

Call it first setting reduced expectations.

Call it a first step to a system worse.

And sure, call me paranoid. 

This seems to be the recurring theme to emerge lately.

Less than 20% of hospitalizations are coronavirus-related, he said, but hospitals are still dealing with a backlog of other medical procedures that were put off for two months at the beginning of the pandemic.

Sounds familiar.

The state is battling through a shortage of available hospital beds as COVID-19 hospitalizations converge with strains on health care staffing and high non-coronavirus admissions. As of Wednesday, there are 25 available intensive care beds and 218 regular, inpatient beds in the whole state. Fargo's three hospitals had just nine open ICU beds and 11 inpatient beds among them.

Now is not a good time to have heart problems or knee issues. 

Well, cultists.  Looks like our FBI Director knows that right wing nut jobs are the danger in America. 

Bat$hit crazy.  And they love Dear Leader.  Just like you. 

F.B.I. Says a Michigan Militia Plotted to Kidnap Gov. Gretchen Whitmer

https://nyti.ms/3jILDhg

The men had surveilled Ms. Whitmer’s vacation home in August and September, and they indicated that they wanted to take her hostage before the election in November, Richard J. Trask II, an F.B.I. special agent, said in the criminal complaint. In July, one of the men said the group should take Ms. Whitmer hostage and move her to a “secure location” in Wisconsin for a “trial,” Mr. Trask said.

President Trump openly encouraged such protests, tweeting, “LIBERATE MICHIGAN!”

The protests featured some signs with swastikas, Confederate flags and language that advocated violence against Ms. Whitmer, including one man who carried a doll with brown hair hanging from a noose. Many in the crowd carried semiautomatic weapons, leading some Democrats in the Legislature to call for a ban on guns in the Capitol.

4 minutes ago, JohnboyND7 said:

Glad they failed. Care to comment on the dude who tried murdering the entire Republican Congressional baseball team? Is he a right-wing danger to America?

I see. 

Thats today's talking point now.  Something that happened...when?

Pathetic.

No wonder Dear Leader is getting his orange as s handed to him.

1 hour ago, JohnboyND7 said:

This is literally the only question that matters in this election. The fact that the media is letting it go unanswered is genuinely unacceptable.

Policies can be undone, legislation can be repealed, expanded or modified. That stuff is political and part of the game. An expansion of the Supreme Court is not something that can be rectified in any meaningful sense. The result would do one of two things: 1.) Lead every President/Senate when both are of the same party to expand the Court to the necessary number to get favorable judgments, and/or 2.) Lead to secession and i wouldn't blame either liberal or conservative states for being the ones to pull the plug. Even the New Deal Democrats with large majorities in both chambers of Congress rejected the idea of expansion and those guys were f'ing nuts.

The fact that Biden and Harris both refuse to answer a very basic question in any manner is not good. 

I 100% agree.  The ramifications of either party trying this would be dire and lead us down a horrible road.  

• Upvote 1

Just now, 1972 said:

hayduke you are such a joke. no original thoughts, copy and paste, no accountability for the left, no answers to any questions posed to you except"orange man bad", nothing but phrases and nicknames you think are cute but are really just at about third grade thinking.  you bring nothing to the conversation, nothing to the topic, and by my best guess are a very low IQ person

And you do?

LMFAO. 

You're a relic. An idiot who proclaims his love of Dear Leader over our country.  You are a pathetic piece of garbage that will be tossed overboard to make room for real Americans. 

You're too stupid to even understand what is going on in America.  Or too set in your pathetic narcissistic ideology, fed to you by Faux News and other illegitimate "news" sources.

The thing about dweebs like you is that you are sealed up in an area that tolerates mysogony, bigotry, racism and hatred of anything different than your narrow view of the world that you actually believe your BS.  And when confronted on this, you get soooo freaking butthurt that your little circle jerk has been inundated with "radical leftists" that you cry and cry and cry.

Tough $hit.  Get used to it, cultist. 

LMFAO

Enjoy your cult while it lasts dumbass. 

3 hours ago, AlphaMikeFoxtrot said:

Literally the most important takeaway from Boys in the Hood. For someone who dislikes identity politics you're focusing on the race and not the action.

I thought everything right now is about race? 

......or Trump.

Joy Reid and Don Lemon (plus multiple others) have been telling us that for weeks.

1 minute ago, Hayduke1 said:

And you do?

LMFAO. 

You're a relic. An idiot who proclaims his love of Dear Leader over our country.  You are a pathetic piece of garbage that will be tossed overboard to make room for real Americans. 

You're too stupid to even understand what is going on in America.  Or too set in your pathetic narcissistic ideology, fed to you by Faux News and other illegitimate "news" sources.

The thing about dweebs like you is that you are sealed up in an area that tolerates mysogony, bigotry, racism and hatred of anything different than your narrow view of the world that you actually believe your BS.  And when confronted on this, you get soooo freaking butthurt that your little circle jerk has been inundated with "radical leftists" that you cry and cry and cry.

LMFAO

thanks for proving my point...i knew you could do it

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, Hayduke1 said:

And you do?

LMFAO. 

LMFAO

LOL, ok loser.  

• Upvote 2

7 minutes ago, The Sicatoka said:

Then explain it to us. 

I have.  But, go ahead and watch Faux News.  Although, to give a little credit to them, they have been pushing back on Dear Leader a bit.  Causing him and his cult to even call them "Fake News". 

It is pathetic 

Again, here is an example. 

F.B.I. Says a Michigan Militia Plotted to Kidnap Gov. Gretchen Whitmer

https://nyti.ms/3jILDhg

If you don't like it, that's fine.  Just call me a faggot or whatever else you'd like. 

Like it really matters amongst the cult. 

I wish the ignore feature also ignored response to the character being ignored.  As is, I find ignoring a poster that elicits responses to break up the continuity of thread even more than the multiple storylines facet.  It is just as easy to scroll on by a poster that has shown no tact or maturity. 

• Upvote 2

14 minutes ago, Hayduke1 said:

And you do?

LMFAO. 

LMFAO

Tossing folks overboard for real Americans? What does that mean? I mean...I know Juan Peron's government had a reputation for that sorta thing, I suppose left-leaning birds of a flock fly together. Lol

• Upvote 1

38 minutes ago, Hayduke1 said:

I see. 

Thats today's talking point now.  Something that happened...when?

Pathetic.

No wonder Dear Leader is getting his orange as s handed to him.

pretty recently, all things considered. Roughly the same time as the "very fine people" hoax started getting circulated by liberal politicians and media.

20 minutes ago, Hayduke1 said:

And you do?

LMFAO. 

LMFAO

Triggered yet again Soyboy? What a pathetic wanker.

• Upvote 2

32 minutes ago, 90siouxfan said:

I wish the ignore feature also ignored response to the character being ignored.  As is, I find ignoring a poster that elicits responses to break up the continuity of thread even more than the multiple storylines facet.  It is just as easy to scroll on by a poster that has shown no tact or maturity. 

i actually didnt realize there was an ignore option...i found it now.  thanks for the heads up

55 minutes ago, 1972 said:

hayduke you are such a joke. no original thoughts, copy and paste, no accountability for the left, no answers to any questions posed to you except"orange man bad", nothing but phrases and nicknames you think are cute but are really just at about third grade thinking.  you bring nothing to the conversation, nothing to the topic, and by my best guess are a very low IQ person

I bet if you went to his facebook page he probably posts of the same stuff up.