SiouxSports.com Forum

2020 Dumpster Fire (Enter at your own risk)

jk

3 minutes ago, homer said:

Yeah, ND is the only state that has fracking.  Be better.....

Think about it, Gomer. 

How many states are that reliant on fracking that it would make a dent in their overall economy?

Texas. . Going red anyway.   North Dakota..  red anyway. 

Ohio, Pennsylvania, Michigan.  Doesn't matter. 

10 minutes ago, UNDlaw80 said:

Pence was killing Harris early on.  She's been taking it to him in the 2nd half.  

But what will the nation remember from this debate?     The fly stuck in Pence's hair.   Twitter is exploding. 

She got obliterated and even my lib friends at school are texting me pissed off about it. 

I doubt the VP debate means much, might mean a bit more this time around since Joe has referred to himself as a "transition" candidate and both of them are old and could croak at any time without anyone being surprised. But this was a bloodbath.

Notice, once again....Democrat candidate refuses to answer their plans for the Supreme Court. 

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, SIOUXFAN97 said:

not sure why pence didnt' mention that biden thought the logan act would be a great way to destroy a highly respected military man...like trump did in his debate

IMO, Flynn lost respect from his superiors, peers, and subordinates long before his retirement. Respected when he helped change direction in Iraq and Afghanistan, as part of McChrystal’s staff, not so much when he returned to the flag pole. Failed at DIA, and lost the confidence of his superiors. Relieved from duty.

7 minutes ago, Hayduke1 said:

Think about it, Gomer. 

How many states are that reliant on fracking that it would make a dent in their overall economy?

You know absolutely nothing about frackng and how many jobs it creates as well as protecting our country with independence.  You have the dunce hat of the decade.

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, Ranger said:

IMO, Flynn lost respect from his superiors, peers, and subordinates long before his retirement. Respected when he helped change direction in Afghanistan, as part of McChrystal’s staff, not so much when he returned to the flag pole. Failed at DIA, and lost the confidence of his superiors. Relieved from duty.

so your saying he's getting what he deserves....and then picking the person then the crime is ok?

13 minutes ago, Hayduke1 said:

Think about it, Gomer. 

Unions, leroy.  Unions.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, SIOUXFAN97 said:

so your saying he's getting what he deserves....and then picking the person then the crime is ok?

No... not at all.  I liked General Flynn... served on same TFs in IRQ and AFG.  1001 will get you EVERY time though.  

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, AlphaMikeFoxtrot said:

Pence dodging the pre-existing condition question made the packing the court question a wash to any objective observer. He did a better job hiding it, though, and most people are stupid and/or blindly partisan.

He answered the question with Trump supports preexisting condition

• Upvote 1

13 minutes ago, Ranger said:

IMO, Flynn lost respect from his superiors, peers, and subordinates long before his retirement. Respected when he helped change direction in Afghanistan, as part of McChrystal’s staff, not so much when he returned to the flag pole. Failed at DIA, and lost the confidence of his superiors. Relieved from duty.

He disagreed with Obama's failed politics.  Cost hos job.  Obama never forgot.

22 minutes ago, Hayduke1 said:

Think about it, Gomer. 

I think you better think about it.  Makes a huge impact in manufacturing overall.  Drives lots of business.  

You should have nothing to worry about come November. 

37 minutes ago, JohnboyND7 said:

She got obliterated and even my lib friends at school are texting me pissed off about it. 

I doubt the VP debate means much, might mean a bit more this time around since Joe has referred to himself as a "transition" candidate and both of them are old and could croak at any time without anyone being surprised. But this was a bloodbath.

Notice, once again....Democrat candidate refuses to answer their plans for the Supreme Court. 

Hardly an obliteration, but a definite Pence victory.  I'll give him that.  

That said, the fly on Pence's head will be the takeaway once all the pundits finish taking about how 'their side won'.      That's hilariously bad optics; which is Trump's main concern.  Projecting an image.     The fly jokes are exploding on the internets.   

1 minute ago, UNDlaw80 said:

Hardly an obliteration, but a definite Pence victory.  I'll give him that.  

That said, the fly on Pence's head will be the takeaway once all the pundits finish taking about how 'their side won'.      That's hilariously bad optics; which is Trump's is main concern.  Projecting an image.     The fly jokes are exploding on the internets.   

Rand Paul had a pretty good one i saw a bit ago lol

48 minutes ago, UNDlaw80 said:

Pence was killing Harris early on.  She's been taking it to him in the 2nd half.  

But what will the nation remember from this debate?     The fly stuck in Pence's hair.   Twitter is exploding. 

Yes Harris lost to the fly.

37 minutes ago, Nodak78 said:

He disagreed with Obama's failed politics.  Cost hos job.  Obama never forgot.

Flynn received his 3rd star, a high level position at the ODNI, and then the directorship of DIA, all under Obama. Flynn’s leadership was erratic and he lost command and control over the Agency, and ultimately relieved of duty.  

2 minutes ago, AlphaMikeFoxtrot said:

So what did he say this evening about what will be done to protect pre existing conditions?

I believe he said the president supports their protection. Not a thorough answer but still, something.